Load DataWidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyRepackboxLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on my wife 6-26-21

Boolit Master

Update on my wife 6-26-21

Her body is no longer holding, or making platelets. She is bleeding into her internal organs including stomach, etc. Dr says without a miracle she has two days, maybe less.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master
    Praying.

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    Prayers for het and you and your family.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Stay strong amigo, praying for all affected.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master

My prayers are with you/her. May God make her whole again- I claim a healing by the power of Your blood Jesus, by Your stripes we are healed, please Lord, breathe life into this woman, touch her, I ask you now to perform a miracle by Your perfect design- I pray this in Jesus' precious name...Amen...Thank you Lord. Praise Your name!
    Last edited by Dieselhorses; 06-27-2021 at 01:40 AM.
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselhorses View Post
    My prayers are with you/her. May God make her whole again- I claim a healing by the power of Your blood Jesus, by Your stripes we are healed, please Lord, breathe life into this woman, touch her, I ask you now to perform a miracle by Your perfect design- I pray this in Jesus' precious name...Amen...Thank you Lord. Praise Your name!
    Amen .
    No turning back , No turning back !

It's so hard to read this. May God's blessings of strength, comfort, healing, mercy and grace be with Heather, you and the family.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Words cant express my condolences. I pray for the both of you. I pray for miracle healing for your wife and pray for strength for you.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Master

We are praying for God to touch you all!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Richard, may the Lord pore his grace and mercy on both of you. Miracles still happening and all of us are praying for her to experience one. God is in control and His will shall be done.
    Amen

May the Living God bless your wife, and also you. It's difficult to come up with words at a time like this. I will pray that His will be done.
    DG

Banned
    Yes, you will miss her terribly, try to remember where she is going to be and that she will no longer be suffering.

Boolit Buddy
    May God bless her.

It is the hardest thing to see your beloved in this condition. God bless all of you.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    Heather still cannot keep platelets in her, but they are giving them as often as they can to keep her going. This morning, for a couple of hours, she was able to turn her head and look towards a voice. She was able to blink, or squeeze a hand when asked to, she was able to move her toes when asked to. Tonight she was only able to turn her head, and maybe squeeze a hand now and then. She has so much swelling from fluid, because her kidneys are shut down, that it is unbelievable, and the are doing 12 hour dialysis runs to take some off. However, they can't take it all off of her as her blood pressure would drop, and they are already having to give her meds to keep her blood pressure up. I don't even know the state of the pneumonia, the stomach acid, the bleeding, the cancer, her liver, etc etc etc... She's still hanging on. Please keep praying. God Bless.
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Bub

Lord you are all sufficient, Be with Richard and his wife, please make a way to comfort them.
    Reduce the issue, ignore the drama

Boolit Master
    Im sorry to hear this, Richard. My hope is that you are able to spend some quality time with her, look at family photos, remember brighter times. My highest hope is that faith and science can come together to deliver her from this malignancy.

Boolit Master

I pray right now Lord, to stream your precious blood through this woman’s body, touch her, make her whole again. For there is nothing you cannot do because you said in your Word that all things are possible to those who love you and believe in you. Lord we know it’s not a question of how much we hope for a loved one to be healed, but a question of how much do we confide in you and believe in the healing power you possess. I pray in the “I know” sense, not in the “if” or “might be” sense. You are the almighty, alpha and omega, omnipresent God. The same yesterday, today and forevermore. We love you and praise your majestic, powerful and loving existence! You are real, present and ready to bestow a miracle. I pray now, Lord God, to send a miracle, we asked this in Jesus name Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Boolit Master

May Gods' peace be with you both !