Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationRepackbox
Load Data

Thread: Remington 1907/15 Berthier part help wanted

Boolit Mold

Remington 1907/15 Berthier part help wanted

I purchased one of the Remington made 1907/15 Berthier’s that never made it France.
    Its in near mint condition except that it is missing what I believe is called the tang plate forward of the trigger guard.

I saw it when I bought it, but thought parts would be interchangeable with the French design. But no.

Apparently this is not going to be any easy part to find.

The gun functions fine but I would love to find one and restore it whole.

Would anybody have one or any leads?

Thank you

Hi AAcpt, and welcome to the Cast Boolits Forum. What a great first question. I've got one of the 1907/15s that was made in France, and then somehow made it over here! Mine's pretty beat up, but good bore. Anyway, sorry, but I have no spare parts. At one time there was a glut of these rifles on the market, and I would think that one of the parts houses like Gun Parts Corp., SARCO, Jack First Co., or Bob's Gun Shop in Royal, Arkansas would have what you need, I wish you luck with the project. Besides being a neat-looking old rifle I'm told they shoot pretty well.

DG

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Gebirgsjager View Post
    Hi AAcpt, and welcome to the Cast Boolits Forum. What a great first question. I've got one of the 1907/15s that was made in France, and then somehow made it over here! Mine's pretty beat up, but good bore. Anyway, sorry, but I have no spare parts. At one time there was a glut of these rifles on the market, and I would think that one of the parts houses like Gun Parts Corp., SARCO, Jack First Co., or Bob's Gun Shop in Royal, Arkansas would have what you need, I wish you luck with the project. Besides being a neat-looking old rifle I'm told they shoot pretty well.

DG
    Thank you for the warm welcome.

I tried Liberty Tree with no luck but did not know of some of these. I’ll give em a shout.

Boolit Buddy
    Welcome to CBF! Love my 07/15 just can't find a 3shot en bloc clip for if. I would give Royal Tiger Imports a call. I have heard they offer parts as they get parts guns in from africa. They may or may not be able to help but it's worth a shot.

Boolit Master
    There are people new making the Berthier clips.....but they arent cheap......Incidentally ,my experience of shooting an as new Remington,is that they aint very accurate......the reason for this is the action has only one screw,the barrel band being the other hold down......About 8 moa is doing well.

I just grabbed one of those too and it surprised me with how accurate it was on first try with test rounds. That being said I would try doing a Google search. I have seen some posts regarding Remington made parts available time to time at places like Numrich.