Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
WidenersSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Reloading Everything Repackbox
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Killing Nephilim's Anyone?

Northern Virginia, where the freeway does roam.
    Ooo that means there's probably a FAL, PTR91 or Colt Monitor slithering in the safe!

I am excited to hear a range report on the load workups!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Friend of mine is concerned Nephilim's may make a comeback and wants to be prepared?

So I'll call him J.Fred, He calls yesterday and has bought some 167 grain copper projectiles at about a buck apiece.

J.Fred wants to come by and load up some 30.06 and .308....Just in case, So I'm like yeah man I just need to see if any load data is out there on the web.

J.Fred then tells me once you get a Nephilim down you have to cut its head off? I'm like the copper projectiles won't do it?

J.Fred is like no, You really have to cut its head off.

Me, Okay,let me ask around about the 167 copper projectiles and find some load data.

So on my quest to help out the old boy anyone out there can point me in the right direction for ''Copper Loads ''

Thanks ahead of time.
    I load as per the bullet weight ...... use loads as per a 167 bullet .....
    I am NOT sure as per the kill potential of the copper on Nephilm , just have not had the opportunity , hopefully will not have that ...... anyway I will not turn it down .
    As per the Bible , it does state that "as in the days of Noah, so shall it be again" ...... other accounts have also confirmed prophesy that it WILL come to pass.
    Also if one is familiar with Steve Quayle , he states with affirmation that the COPPER bullet will make the blood boil of a Nephilm....He is the one that stated this several years ago.
    I have loads already on standby for .40, .45, .30 , 25-06 , 7.56 x 39, and .50 AE , just in case . ......... all those just in case I am not carrying one or the other at the time.

Banned
    OMG I can see there are not chill pills big enough for some folks on here!

As for my 2 cents I'd say that in light of the spirit of the age, Mr. J. Fred is just being a good boy scout.

Cast 'em cheap, stack 'em deep and keep it dry my friends.

Ephesians 6:10-18
    Last edited by Butzbach; 10-04-2021 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Added The Word

Boolit Master
    Close to da Creaux,Hang'n out in Swamp's and Bayou's
    J.Fred went with the Barnes load data, By the book him, Seems the coppers are a bit rough on barrels.

Both are 180 grainers 308's got 37 grains and the 30.06 got 42 grains of IMR 4895

Me thinks he will penetrate enough to stack em' deep.

Boolit Master
    J.Fred went with the Barnes load data, By the book him, Seems the coppers are a bit rough on barrels.

Both are 180 grainers 308's got 37 grains and the 30.06 got 42 grains of IMR 4895

Me thinks he will penetrate enough to stack em' deep.
    I think he'll be punching nice neat .308 caliber holes straight thorough most of what he shoots at. Might work on light armor, but they'd be thoroughly illegal here in Oklahoma. By law, bullets must be at least 60% lead. No joke. I guess if I later find I need something that will do copper bullets, I'll swage 'em from pure copper electrical wire, and fire them through the Mosin. Its bore is already very non-standard, at .316", ande I'm not putting that stuff through my good rifles.

Bill

Boolit Master

Found it hard to believe this thread is still going!
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by firefly1957 View Post
    Found it hard to believe this thread is still going!
    Me too. That's why I had to smart off about it.

Bill

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    Here’s one:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Fun fact - the stones and lead balls thrown via a sling during bible times in war, and to kill goliath were called BULLETS - Boolits

Also goliath was huge but not technically a nephilim. The Nephilim were a race of people caused by the union of spirit creatures [Angel's who became demons] taking mortal wives.

They were wiped out during the flood of noah. So could not be around afterwards as after the flood God prevented them from doing that again.

Rumors of nephilim surviving came about after Israel sent spies into the land of Canaan. And all the spies [except* for Joshua and caleb] were fearful of the people who lived there.

And if I recall correctly the fearful spies giving a false report/being unfaithful and scared of men instead of God is what caused the nation to wander around in the woods for an additional 40 years until everyone from that generation died. [Exept for Joshua and kaleb who led the new nation to conquer Canaan in their old age.

So if you really want to kill giants. I recommend a bucket of water to drown them in after you knock em out with a big boolit

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I'm telling yall, These Barnes don't play

J.Fred is good to go on Nephilim's ,Freddy, Jason or any hob-goblin that comes his way !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkV4wwfDyKE

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonian09 View Post
    Fun fact - the stones and lead balls thrown via a sling during bible times in war, and to kill goliath were called BULLETS - Boolits

Also goliath was huge but not technically a nephilim. The Nephilim were a race of people caused by the union of spirit creatures [Angel's who became demons] taking mortal wives.

They were wiped out during the flood of noah. So could not be around afterwards as after the flood God prevented them from doing that again.

Rumors of nephilim surviving came about after Israel sent spies into the land of Canaan. And all the spies [except* for Joshua and caleb] were fearful of the people who lived there.

And if I recall correctly the fearful spies giving a false report/being unfaithful and scared of men instead of God is what caused the nation to wander around in the woods for an additional 40 years until everyone from that generation died. [Exept for Joshua and kaleb who led the new nation to conquer Canaan in their old age.

So if you really want to kill giants. I recommend a bucket of water to drown them in after you knock em out with a big boolit

Okay ... So ... Tell us all about the Rou- Garou's and the Loup-Garou's
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Buddy
    Are you referring to the french wolfmen stories?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Scrounge View Post
    I think he'll be punching nice neat .308 caliber holes straight thorough most of what he shoots at. Might work on light armor, but they'd be thoroughly illegal here in Oklahoma. By law, bullets must be at least 60% lead. No joke. I guess if I later find I need something that will do copper bullets, I'll swage 'em from pure copper electrical wire, and fire them through the Mosin. Its bore is already very non-standard, at .316", ande I'm not putting that stuff through my good rifles.

Bill
    Do you have a source for that? I can't find such a restriction in the hunting regs.
    NRA Benefactor.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonian09 View Post
    Are you referring to the french wolfmen stories?

Stories? Those things are real and live in the swamps, I no longer go in swamps at night !

Boolit Buddy
    I'm afraid I've never seen a wolf man. Even in the swamps here. However there are plenty of mindless zombies running amuck.

Makes for good trap and skeet practice.

Boolit Master
    Finally after all this Johnsonian spilled the beans.
    The nephilim were the cause of the Flood and died in it.
    Being angels, they were spirit with body, but no soul.
    God drowned their bodies.
    Nephilim spirits weren't welcome in Heaven
    Being Satan's buddies their spirits became his demons.
    The lake of fire is a good place for them.
    Do they go bump in the dark in the swamp?
    Do they run our universities?
    Are you sure Halloween is a good idea?

Boolit Grand Master

Stories? Those things are real and live in the swamps, I no longer go in swamps at night !
    I don't go either ...especially I don't go to the Honey Island Swamp !
    they may not have no Nephillums in there but they got the Rougarou's ...
    Harlan Ford seen it and he told my Daddy about it and my Daddy told me it was real .. Stay out the Swamps come the night ...
    Gary
    Last edited by gwpercle; 10-06-2021 at 11:49 AM.
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    I don't go either ...especially I don't go to the Honey Island Swamp !
    they may not have no Nephillums in there but they got the Rougarou's ...
    Harlan Ford seen it and he told my Daddy about it and my Daddy told me it was real .. Stay out the Swamps come the night ...
    Gary
    Now that's a rough place, Honey Island Swamp!!! I've hunted there a few times when I was younger and could climb a sticker tree backwards with no cloths on, If the packs of wild hogs don't get you something else will
    Especially after dark !

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    Here in West Virginia we have recruited the moth man and Bigfoot to deliver blessed rattlesnakes from the Pentacotal fundamentalists to kill them. No issues.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Mold
    Hi, I realize that this is a joke to many folks but for those who are open to the idea.
    Remington Copper Solid 12ga Slugs
    Remington Premier Expander 12ga slugs
    Barnes XPB projectiles (45 and 50 cal) Loads are the same as cast lead.

Bigger projectiles are better.

Keep a few options on hand.

Good Luck and God speed.

Steve
    Sancti Miles Christi

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast