Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2RepackboxInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Killing Nephilim's Anyone?

Boolit Master
    Close to da Creaux,Hang'n out in Swamp's and Bayou's

Killing Nephilim's Anyone?

Friend of mine is concerned Nephilim's may make a comeback and wants to be prepared?

So I'll call him J.Fred, He calls yesterday and has bought some 167 grain copper projectiles at about a buck apiece.

J.Fred wants to come by and load up some 30.06 and .308....Just in case, So I'm like yeah man I just need to see if any load data is out there on the web.

J.Fred then tells me once you get a Nephilim down you have to cut its head off? I'm like the copper projectiles won't do it?

J.Fred is like no, You really have to cut its head off.

Me, Okay,let me ask around about the 167 copper projectiles and find some load data.

So on my quest to help out the old boy anyone out there can point me in the right direction for ''Copper Loads ''

Thanks ahead of time.

Boolit Grand Master

The seven evil giants in the Bible ? Goliath was one of them ...
    David just used a smooth round river stone and his trusty sling to slay him with ... then yes , for good measure ...he did cut off his head !

Sorry , but I don't have any data on those new fangled copper projectiles , just old school j-words and a lot of Cast Boolit data .

But make sure you got your Big Game Liscense , Nephilim's Tags and they are in season ... you don't want to get busted hunting Nephilim's out of season ... The penalty is worse than hunting alligators out of season .

Good luck and post plenty photo's of the hunt ... Last I heard there might be one hanging around the Honey Island Swamp !
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Buddy
    some drinking was involved with this idea
    Barnes data would be first choice when looking at reloading data for copper

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    The seven evil giants in the Bible ? Goliath was one of them ...
    David just used a smooth round river stone and his trusty sling to slay him with ... then yes , for good measure ...he did cut off his head !

Sorry , but I don't have any data on those new fangled copper projectiles , just old school j-words and a lot of Cast Boolit data .

But make sure you got your Big Game Liscense , Nephilim's Tags and they are in season ... you don't want to get busted hunting Nephilim's out of season ... The penalty is worse than hunting alligators out of season .

Good luck and post plenty photo's of the hunt ... Last I heard there might be one hanging around the Honey Island Swamp !
    Gary
    BAAhhaaaa ! I do have a big game license so that's covered, Now J.Fred is probably 70 or so, Not sure if he even needs one?

Honey Island swamp, Last time I was there wild turkeys were flying across the gun range during deer season, Bet you can't find one during turkey season?

Sorry, I can’t help with load data but I’m looking forward to hearing the hunt results. Please keep us updated.
    The sooner I fall behind...the more time I have to catch up with

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam20 View Post
    some drinking was involved with this idea
    Barnes data would be first choice when looking at reloading data for copper
    Thanks, Last time I saw J.Fred drink a beer was probably 4 years ago, I think he said he just doesn't care for it since it jacks with his meds.

Boolit Master
    I forgot to ask about swords? Do yall think a chainsaw or even a good heavy machete will work on Nephilim's necks?

Vendor Sponsor

Bunch of frady cats... just run up behind them and sprinkle salt on their tails .....
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master
    I don't know your friend but is it possible he might not be too stable. did I get this right that he's on "meds"?
    I f it were me I'd want to be pretty dang sure he's not confusing you, your family or friends for being a "nephilim"
    just what do these present day nephilim look like?

Boolit Grand Master

OK, who in their 70's isn't on meds of some kind? Gotta know meds for what and which meds, and if he has been taking them. Non compliance is rife. Memory problems (forgetting to take meds) is common the older we get. Does he live alone? Is someone there to check on him? I would be questioning all of this before I gave him any ammo.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master
    Well J.Fred has had 4 back operations and I think a blood pressure issue, That's about all I've heard him mention.

He was a Blue Water oilfield hand when he retired, Mississippi Canyon 613, That would be a ''Floater''f or sure.

Maybe he's had to much rock'n and rolling out there? But it remains to be seen when he drops in next week with his copper boolits, I'll still help him out some kinda way, We both worked out in the Gulf once upon a time.

Myself personally I won't be Nephilim hunting for one thing its too dang hot and another thing I understand these are rarer than ol Bigfoot himself.

I've never seen ol Bigfoot either?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    I don't know your friend but is it possible he might not be too stable. did I get this right that he's on "meds"?
    I f it were me I'd want to be pretty dang sure he's not confusing you, your family or friends for being a "nephilim"
    just what do these present day nephilim look like?
    I think Gary mentioned one, He was called Goliath in the Bible, So once upon a time in biblical history several are mentioned.

They are rumored to be cannibals'

Something like Hannibal Letcher only much bigger?

Boolit Buddy
    OK, ok, ok................I'll be the idiot, just what in hell is a Nephilim..............anything similar to a skunk ape........do have several of those hereabouts!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dogrunner View Post
    OK, ok, ok................I'll be the idiot, just what in hell is a Nephilim..............anything similar to a skunk ape........do have several of those hereabouts!
    It would be these fellows, Fallen Angels that cross breed with women

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/...-the-nephilim/

Hodgenreloading.com is where its at!!

If you read the Apocrypha it was the off spring of the Nephilim who corrupted mankind to the point that GOD flooded the Earth. These beings were then imprisoned until the Day of Judgement. The Nephilim were supposed to have taught mankind the art of War, writing. astrology and mathmatics. These subjects were unknown to us prior to their interference.

Boolit Master
    BTW, This is new to me, The return of the giants as he was saying yesterday, He call them Nephilim's and I guess I'm good with that.

From the little bit I've read on reloading the copper boolits it's the same data as lead core or did I miss something?

Gents, I think it's the use of silver bullets that doesn't require decapitation.

Moderator Emeritus

Nephilim are the fallen angels. They are nothing to be afraid of, Just tell them to go away in the Name of Jesus Christ, and they will go away. Now the Gebor (offspring of Nephilim and female humans) are giants to be feared, but if it's Gods will for you slay them, as David did...then faith will deliver you.

https://m.facebook.com/heisnearwatch...499903/?type=3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Quote Originally Posted by JonB_in_Glencoe View Post
    Nephilim are the fallen angels. They are nothing to be afraid of, Just tell them to go away in the Name of Jesus Christ, and they will go away. Now the Gebor (offspring of Nephilim and female humans) are giants to be feared, but if it's Gods will for you slay them, as David did...then faith will deliver you.

https://m.facebook.com/heisnearwatch...499903/?type=3
    Gebors? Like Eva and ZsaZsa? Oh nevermind

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast