Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Load DataReloading EverythingRepackboxWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on My wife 6-24-21 it's not good...

Boolit Master

Update on My wife 6-24-21 it's not good...

As many of you know my wife, Heather, has been fighting cancer again. Yesterday morning she had no interest in food, only wanted to sleep, and was fairly non-responsive (not unusual for her when she is tired). I left her food and drink, covered her up on the bed so she could rest, and went to check on Momma who had just gotten out of the hospital. When I came home she still seemed to be sleeping. I setup the laptop on the bed beside her, like I often do, and when I glanced over I realized her closed eyes were moving back and forth in a slow pendulum movement which is indicative of a systemic problem. I tried to wake her and she was completely non-responsive. I pulled back the covers to find she had vomited on herself, and urinated on herself and the bed. She couldn't answer questions, and the best we would get (if lucky) was a grunt. Phyllis called 911 and we got her into a nightgown. She fell off of the bed and onto the floor, and we were unable to lift her. Paramedics got her into the ambulance and to the ER at Palestine. Once there it took alot of work for the nursing staff to get her connected to machines and saline, and once she had a little fluid in her she started crying and fighting everybody. She would repeat a couple of phrases as she fought us but that was it. They checked her blood stats... Hemoglobin was down to a 2 (out of 14), and white cells which should have been around 11k parts per due to cancer were instead 290k parts per. They found she had no brain damage, but did have pneumonia in a lung, her skin was jaundiced, and her heart was racing. They gave her a very mild sedative, one she has had in the past, to calm her. 45 seconds later we watched her heart rate go from 59 to 39 to 18 to 0 in under a second. She crashed out. Died. The great Dr and nursing staff were able to revive her, but it took 4 blood transfusions, and alot of other work to stabilize her so she could be life flighted at 2:30 am to Tyler Mother Francis. This morning when we went to see her we were given the news that she only has a 50/50 chance of surviving 24 hours. Her organs are failing. He put her on dialysis for 12 hours and said if it works, without killing her heart again, she would have that 50/50 chance. Beyond that is long odds. She also has a massively off ph balance, and needs constant bicarb and charcoal treatments in the stomach because of what all the other meds are doing. It doesn't look good. This should have all been caught weeks, or even months ago, and it wasn't. I've missed a bunch of the problems in this post, but I am exhausted. It is what I could do for now. Prayers needed. God Bless.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master

Almighty God - Please help Heather in her hour of need. Relieve her suffering and bring her comfort. Guide those who are working to help her. Let Your Hand be upon her. Please be with Richard as he walks through this trial. This we pray in Jesus name.
    Being human is not for sissies.

Prayers up, my friend. May He be with you and yours and I pray His will is for a positive outcome.
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boolit Master
    Prayers for Heather and for you. Know that whatever God has in store, it's all part of his plan.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master
    Almighty Lord, please bless Heather and Richard in these extremely trying times. My your grace and love help them through their ordeal.

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Prayers Offered up for both your wifeand you.

Boolit Buddy
    My heart breaks for you, prayers to you and your wife.
    "People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. You better be careful about who you are picking on...

Boolit Bub

May God comfort you and Heather.
    Reduce the issue, ignore the drama

Banned

we will pray for the both of you!

Lord be with our brother and his wife as they go through these troubles. Help them find the peace that a strong connection with you can bring. Give them and their family all the love and support you can in the days to come. What will be, will be. Thy will Lord be done on earth as it is in heaven.

In the name of God the Father, maker of Heaven and Earth, his only Son our Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Amen
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master

Dear Lord bring an end to this suffering and peace to the family.

I join all the prayers offered here and add my plea for God's mercy, comfort and strength. In Jesus name. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

My prayers for you and your family. Not much we can say as we do not know his plans, just have faith in them. Hang in there.

Boolit Master

We are praying for you all and know that God is always with us and will give comfort and peace, Stay focused upon God and His direction for your life!

Super Moderator

Prayers sent for healing and strength for Heather, and for you and your family.

Boolit Grand Master
    Prayers for strength and comfort.

We will all face the journey Home one day. If she has Jesus, she has everything.
    Don Verna

Vendor Sponsor

Prayers sent for both
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master

Prayers for both of you and your family. So sorry to see this news.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Master
    Thank you all. Today was more of the same. To quote the doctor "we've traded problems at this point". There is so much going wrong at one time that they are literally having heck trying anything and everything.

Ill post more when I know more, but it looks like organ failure if they can't get this cascade of problems stopped and reversed.

God Bless.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Quote Originally Posted by square butte View Post
    Almighty God - Please help Heather in her hour of need. Relieve her suffering and bring her comfort. Guide those who are working to help her. Let Your Hand be upon her. Please be with Richard as he walks through this trial. This we pray in Jesus name.

Me too go bless her try to stay strong for her if you can sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast