Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackboxInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: Pistol Rack for Small Pocket Pistols?

Boolit Master

Pistol Rack for Small Pocket Pistols?

I'm getting my new safe set up, finally. I purchased several of the Hyskore foam racks for my larger pistols, but I need something for my little guys. I have a small collection of .25's and .32's, around 15 or so. (I know, don't ask). Does anyone make a safe rack designed for small framed pistols?

Boolit Grand Master
    My first thought is no, you will probably have to make your own.

This does have a good side though. You get to custom fit the rack to both the space and your pistols.

Robert

Boolit Master

my safe has a deal on the inside of the door with all kinds of pockets for pistols, they fit my 25's and derringers just fine.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    I always improvised sewing a cut-off GI boot sock in a hanging file folder in my classified filing cabinet. No reason you could not set up a locking drawer file to store a bunch of them with spare mags, Mag-Lites, Sabre Red, flex cuffs and a Spyderco Police Model folder.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Buddy
    I use one of those cheap "over the door" type shoe organizers and cut it to the size I need. Then I use those strong rare earth magnets to hold it in place on the inside of the safe door. Works great and it's inexpensive, too.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Don’t know how your safe is set up but my da revolvers hang on a coated wire rack with individual wire hangers that can be adjusted on my safes door but my autos hang under the shelf on the long ‘s’ hook wires [that slide into the barrel] as they’re narrower than a revolver. They hang under the shelf that’s over my long guns. But I still have plenty of room to get my rifles out. Works for me.

Banned

I hang mine from the safe shelf using an S shaped wire that slides into the muzzle and hangs from the shelf. They also make a model that hangs one pistol from the top and one from the bottom. The guns hanging from the bottom take up no space on the shelf which is a bonus to me.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    my safe has a deal on the inside of the door with all kinds of pockets for pistols, they fit my 25's and derringers just fine.
    I have 6 of those from the factory, but I'm using those for my large magnum revolvers, as they then don't take up shelf space.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzy4200 View Post
    I have a small collection of .25's and .32's, around 15 or so. (I know, don't ask).
    I do want to ask. Sounds like an interesting collection that will not take up too much space. Please tell us more. You do reload for these calibers, don't you?

I like the bent wires that you slide on a shelf and stick the end down the muzzle. Holds them nicely and takes zero shelf space