WidenersReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: Father's Day

Father's Day

Thanks to our Fathers out there but mostly thanks to our Heavenly Father for this day.
    Bless you all!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Moderator Emeritus

Thank you sir for the post and may God bless all the fathers in our Cast Boolits Family......
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    My Dad has been gone 3 years but my son's and son's in-law are doing ok .
    Sometimes I feel much like my Dad did ;

A few years ago my Dad said to me " Bill you've done an amazing job . You raised your own kids strong and independent . You doted on them , took them everywhere you went , coached them and let them fall but always caught them just enough to keep them from getting hurt too bad . You did a great job with kids that weren't yours too . Now you're starting all over and it's just amazing . You had such a poor mentor , teacher , and father ."

I said "Dad you didn't have much to work with , you did the best you knew how to do . You taught me so much more than you will ever know . You made me this man ."

I won't tell anyone I didn't have a little input from Grandpa's Al and Bill or Uncles Kenny and Bing . Dad reenforced those lessons and built on them . Chip and Niquie didn't hurt anything either . They taught loyalty , honor , virtue , color blindness , compassion , generosity , to be proud but not prideful , to believe what I believe in and to only take about as much garbage as I need to and make a stand to the last man . To eat well , rest deep , and treasure every day .

Here's to the Cast Iron Giants with kid gloves .
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master

Thank you. And Happy Fathers day too. May God bless everyone.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

I have every card, every photo, every tee shirt, every thing my children (and now my grandchildren) have ever given me for Father's day. Sentimental...you bet. I wish the same blessings for all fathers that God has blessed me with.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.