MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline FabricationLoad Data
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
Lee Precision Reloading Everything

Thread: Happy Father's Day!

Boolit Master

Happy Father's Day!

I've been a dad since I was 24 years old, and a grandfather since I was 47 years old, and I'm now 52. I have a son and a daughter, and three grandkids.

My biological dad is still alive and lives 12 miles away. My stepdad is still alive and lives 15 miles away with my mom.

Today, I will go deliver gifts to both dads, and hope I get a phone call from at least one of my kids. Both turned out to be leftists, so that is too bad, but both are moral, intelligent, make good money, still believe in God, have healthy relationships, and aren't anti-gun.

Happy Father's Day to all the other dads here on Castboolits! We love our kids and grandkids, and did the best we could.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Moderator Emeritus

Back at ya Idaho45guy.....may God bless you and all of our fathers on our Cast Boolits Family!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Have to break out dad's trapdoor today.

Boolit Master

My youngest son says I don't know how to just goof off. I guess it is true as I have spent Father's Day fighting weeds in the garden. But, it is quittin' time and I think the family is waiting for me...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fathersday.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	284850
    Remember the Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Boolit Master

I went to the range with my Dad on Fathers Day 2012, he passed away the next day. Treasure your time while you have them. I love my Mom but I sure miss being able to talk to Dad. I'm no kid mind you, I'm 60 but I still miss him badly.

Banned

I have the same happening with our daughter, being on the left. Our son has not sold out and I don't think he ever will. THanks for the wishes and Happy Fathers Day to all of you dads/grandpa's.

Boolit Master

My son informed me on his Father's Day call that he and his live-in girlfriend are expecting a child around my birthday in December.

Great news! I asked him if he and his girlfriend were going to get married before the baby was born, since they've been dating for over 6 years and are completely committed to each other. Nope.

Whatever, at least I will have my 4th grandchild before I turn 53!
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by foesgth View Post
    My youngest son says I don't know how to just goof off. I guess it is true as I have spent Father's Day fighting weeds in the garden. But, it is quittin' time and I think the family is waiting for me...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fathersday.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	284850
    That vintage image is great, very funny! I am normally in NW SD shooting prairie dogs on Father's Day (with my father), our shoot was pushed back a week this year, so I was home with my family, ended-up having to put my 13 year old GSP down....I think I will go back to SD for father's day now on. His shooting days are going to be winding down sooner than I would like.
    Take a kid to the range, you'll both be glad you did.