RepackboxWidenersReloading EverythingLoad Data
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: How many here are watching "The Chosen"

Boolit Master

How many here are watching "The Chosen"

Me and my wife have been watching "The Chosen" , we have watched it like 3 times and I seldom watch any thing more than once.

Boolit Buddy
    My wife bought it and we started watching it. Haven't finished yet because my work schedule/hours have gotten in the way since the beginning of May. We'll finish it (probably have to start at the beginning) after my work life returns to "normal" hours.

Boolit Buddy
    I have not heard of The Chosen I'll look it up and see if I can stream it.

Banned

Never heard of it!

I'm on it, and love it.

There is a phone app that works great for about any streaming device, or you can find the episodes on youTube. There are 56 episodes planed, so it's gonna be around for awhile.

The phone app (The Chosen) was even easy for a technotard like me, and gives you good subtitles and other info.

I can only say for y'all to try it. It's waaaayyy beyond any Jesus movies or series you may have seen, and I believe that it is Spirit driven. jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

Boolit Master
    Season 2 Episode 6 starts this week hope to watch it tonight, just keeps getting better.

Boolit Master
    Yes, awaiting season 2!
    IT IS A FINE AND PLEASANT MADNESS !

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    Never even heard of it. If not "sex, drugs and rock-n-roll", I do not know of it.

Will have to check Netflix for it.

Been watching with the family. Literally the best film work I've ever seen. Absolutely love it.
    "Give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry ,March 23, 1775

YouTube is about the easiest way to get acquainted with this great project. Of course YouTube is also a great place to find your "sex, drugs, and rock and roll".

I'll say that if the Holy Spirit lives within you, a few episodes will hook you. If the Holy Spirit doesn't live within you, a few episodes may fix that. jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

Boolit Master
    We just watched Season 2 Episode 7 last night, just keeps getting better.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I held back commenting on this thread . I hadn't heard of it till this thread started . I'm 'very' negative these days on the documentarys or made for pay per view 'movies' of the story of Christ . Most are trash and a shame ,

But I checked into the...Chosen . I won't go into great boring detail but it seems to be on the up and up . Checked on the people producing it first ! It's being put out free as a form of witnessing . I watched the first two episodes , so far it looks good to me . The sets and costumes are creative , liberties taken by the makers in respect to the lives in those times of the characters is really good . Many details of that times are mentioned and in the story line . I plan on watching it , so far it's dang good !
    Last edited by Boaz; 07-03-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    No turning back , No turning back !

The phone app access to the show keeps it independent of any network influence or control. I was kind of surprised that youTube carries it so well, but the fact is they probably make serious money from it. The phone app is my favorite way of accessing it, but there are several guys with commentaries and such that are popular on YouTube.

Boaz, I'm happy and hopeful if you decide to give this your "two thumbs up". My transformation as a child of God is fairly recent, and I don't want to get on a wrong track, or even waste my time on something that isn't "sent by the spirit". So far, only one of the men who I consider to be my mentors has discouraged this series -- and he hasn't really given any substantive reason.

I don't think that this --or any other TV show should be a replacement for serious reading and learning of the gospel, but I think it can be a great addition. ---And another thing; I dare any of ya non-christian folks to watch the first season. I know you'll enjoy it, and who knows what may happen. jd

Boolit Master
    "I don't think that this --or any other TV show should be a replacement for serious reading and learning of the gospel, but I think it can be a great addition. ---And another thing; I dare any of ya non-christian folks to watch the first season. I know you'll enjoy it, and who knows what may happen. jd"

hoodat, I really agree with your statement, "The Chosen" should not be a replacement for serious reading and learning of the gospel but another tool for teaching.
    A lot of people will not set down and read but will spend hours watching TV, this gives people a opportunity to watch something worth while .

Come And See.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    Me and my wife have been watching "The Chosen" , we have watched it like 3 times and I seldom watch any thing more than once.
    I had not heard of it before you started this thread.
    It sounds interesting so I downloaded Season 1 from YouTube and am now in the middle of Episode 1.
    Looks pretty good.
    Thanks for bringing it to my/our attention.
    1A - 2A = -1A

Boolit Master
    We watched the season 2 episode 8 last night, it is the end of season 2 now the wait for season 3 to be filmed and released.
    We are going to re watch both seasons, every time we watch some part makes us ask was this in it the first time we watched.