RepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2WidenersLoad DataLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 20

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 20

Good morning all. Happy Father's Day to all the dads. This morning's message and blessing is from Hagee Ministries. Have a safe and blessed day.

1 John 2:14

I have written to you, fathers, because you have known Him who is from the beginning. I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the wicked one.

Fathers, God has a plan and a purpose for each one of you! Those on “the home team” need you, our “most valuable players,” more than ever before. Fathers, your children need you.

Your children need to see you loving God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30). Your sons need you. They need a real-life example of how a man of God lives his life with integrity. They need for someone to demonstrate a strong work ethic, to tell them that diligence is worth the effort, to exhibit the honor in providing for and loving your family well.

Your daughters need you. They need your tender embrace, to know that your arms are a place to find confidence, comfort, and strength. They need you to show them how real men love and respect their wives, how they protect their household.

Your church needs you. It needs your dedication to the Lord, the boldness of a man committed to Jesus Christ. Your community needs the power of your testimony and your genuine desire to elevate those around you.

God in heaven needs you. He needs for you to recognize that He never intended for you to bear the load on your own. When the weight of responsibility is too heavy to carry, He needs for you to trust Him with it. Cast all your cares upon Him, and He will carry the burden that bows you low.

Fathers, we respect you. We love you. We need you.

Blessing:

Heavenly Father, thank You for showing me what a good Father looks like. Thank You for loving me so deeply that I cannot comprehend it. Thank You for being my strength when I feel weak. Thank You for patience and forgiveness when I fail. Thank You for power to be like You. In the name of Jesus…amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

A very good instructional lesson, Amen!