RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Load Data

Thread: Upgraded My Hawkeye bore scope

Boolit Grand Master

Upgraded My Hawkeye bore scope

Got out the bore scope today to use and mini mag light was is froze up tight so called gradient lenses and up graded to the led light source ( mine just made the new threads so it would work). The new unit is adjustable for amount of light and a whiter light than the mag light

Dealing with Gradient Lenses was quick easy and painless, Both ladies I talked to were very knowledgeable and helpful. The second one actually knew he different thread pitches and when they changed.

Boolit Grand Master
    What's the ballpark $$ for the upgrade?

Boolit Grand Master

With shipping just under 200 dollars. Shipping from new york to ohio ups was 40 of that.But when I bought mine around 1989 it was $750 so Im still way under a new model

Boolit Grand Master
    Thanks

Boolit Grand Master

Got the new LED upgrade for the hawkeye bore scope today. It is way brighter than the original mag light was and has a dimmer feature built in. Very nice unit fir well and has a push button switch instead of the twist on.

On a side note It was delivered by fed ex. I heard him pull in so went out as I was in the wheel chair and I could do it easily. The driver was in the back for 5-8 minutes came out got in the drivers seat scanned the package in and then THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW BOUNCING IT OFF THE GARAGE INTO THE DRIVEWAY. He then started backing out and when he seen me he came back and brought it up to me. I paid around 40.00 for my package to be treated like this.

Boolit Grand Master

Talked with Fed ex rep over how this package was delivered. His first statement was the driver thought it was clothing. a we discussed the delivery and all I asked the rep what does it matter whats in the box ? Im paying foe safe secure delivery of my package not based on what the contents are.