Load DataRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRepackboxWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dillon Update

Boolit Mold
    Yes, supply chain issues continue. Where there used to be 0-4 container ships waiting in the harbor in L.A. to be unloaded, there are now routinely 50-75 container ships anchored waiting to be offloaded. I also work for a metal stamping and fabrication company, and materials have rocketed up too with hot rolled steel going from $450/ton last Sept. to $1,900/ton today! Dillon has the same issues as the rest of manufacturing.

Boolit Master

My niece’s husband is a ship’s pilot near Corpus Christi. No shortage of work for them! I heard on the radio a few days ago that the price of shipping a container across the Pacific has shot from $3000 to $21,000. That’s going to affect the price of everything that’s imported. It seems like production and manufacturing globally is compromised.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by troyboy View Post
    Why is carbide not available? Where is it imported from?
    This is what happens when politicians kill American industries. Carbide is actually a by product of making steel. Next time of of those forked tongued slithering weasels tells you free trade is good business, ask 'em who's business are they speaking of.

Boolit Master

Got my 9mm SD dies - did not take the 40 weeks I was told originally but was a few months. The 450 and 550 work fine with others, but so far as I know, no one but Dillon makes the SD dies/accessories. I was surprised initially when they hit my CC - thought most folks did that on shipping. Just happy I got 'em !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12