MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLoad DataLee Precision
Titan ReloadingRepackboxSnyders JerkyWideners
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: MP Molds - Notify Me

Boolit Master

MP Molds - Notify Me

I looked for months on the MP mold site and everything I wanted was Sold Out. So I picked a mold I really wanted and asked to be notified. Nothing for a few weeks, a Lee RN came up and I bought it, 2 days later Miha emails that the mold is available. Vienna, Paris, New Jersey, Big Sur, the mold, a 357 125g HP arrived this morning. The mold pins at .359" exactly, every hole and casts .358+ with wheel weight alloy and is 125g with the hollowpoint. I toasted it on the hotplate til it turned golden and started casting. Very Nice! Had to stop for real world stuff but I got a few cast. Lathesmith is making a die. Still looking for brass, primers and loading dies but I got MOLDS! It may take a while but I'm on the road to a new caliber.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MPMold.jpg  
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Master

glad to see your able to build back. if you want 38 brass, the lgs has literally tons of it.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master

He makes a super wuality mold. One of the best today.
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verkill View Post
    What brass do you need?
    9x19mm. After loading just 44Mag the last 14 years this will be a dexterity test. I wore the Ruger Redhawk all 12 days up at the cabin but most of the time I don't need that much power..... That's just the excuse I came up with, all the antigun restrictions made me want to raise a finger.

The new boolit looks like a mini devastator, next to the 44cal MP devastator clone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails devastator.jpg  
    Mal

Boolit Master

Mal you’re killing me.

After a long awaited firearms purchase, a 2 year wait for a MP mould was finally over. Then a promise to buy a Ruger wrangler came through when they finally arrived at the local shop. That topped off with the wife and kids taking a huge interest so I stocked up heavy on 22. I figured I was set to not spend for a while. Then I got the same notification you did.

I ignored it but your post and those pictures are about to make me spend money I didn’t want to spend. ����

Ah well it’s only money right?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J. Spangler View Post
    Mal you’re killing me.

After a long awaited firearms purchase, a 2 year wait for a MP mould was finally over. Then a promise to buy a Ruger wrangler came through when they finally arrived at the local shop. That topped off with the wife and kids taking a huge interest so I stocked up heavy on 22. I figured I was set to not spend for a while. Then I got the same notification you did.

I ignored it but your post and those pictures are about to make me spend money I didn’t want to spend. ����

Ah well it’s only money right?
    The truth? I have a 5 year supply of the 44 devastators, they are fun to cast. Them little ones will take up half the space.
    Mal

Boolit Master

Hahahahah.
    I probably have 15-18 akro bins of cast bullets at any given time.
    Right now I think 6 of them are the 359-640 and 1 more is the same bullet but HP.
    Miha’s moulds are so fun to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal Paso View Post
    9x19mm. After loading just 44Mag the last 14 years this will be a dexterity test. I wore the Ruger Redhawk all 12 days up at the cabin but most of the time I don't need that much power..... That's just the excuse I came up with, all the antigun restrictions made me want to raise a finger.

The new boolit looks like a mini devastator, next to the 44cal MP devastator clone.
    That’s great fill out in BOTH those boolits! Once the MP molds are up to temp it can rain hp’s from a 4C.