Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationRepackboxTitan ReloadingWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 13

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 13

Good morning all. Being at our Lord's side a is our strength and hope. Never look back and always forward, always! Have a safe and blessed day.
    Today's message and blessing are from Hagee Ministries

Exodus 32:26

…then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp, and said, ‘Whoever is on the Lord’s side—come to me!’ And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him.

The border of the cross, the border of salvation is absolute. Jesus is the Door, the only point of access to cross the border into freedom.

After we step through the Door, we need to close it behind us. Many of us want the door to swing both directions. We choose to live on one side and then the other – not one side OR the other. We cannot live on both sides of the border. Jesus said it this way: “He who is not with Me is against Me…” (Matthew 12:30).

What is truly worth pursuing on the other side of the cross? On the other side of the cross are guilt and shame. On the other side of the cross are sickness and disease. On this side of the cross, “…He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5).

On the other side of the cross are mountains that we cannot move and problems that we cannot solve. On this side of the cross, “whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says” (Mark 11:23).

On the other side of the cross, we have no hope, no power, and no ability. On this side of the cross, we have the authority of His name, the power of His Word, and the redemption of His blood. He makes it so easy to choose. Come on over to the Lord’s side.

Blessing:

Heavenly Father, I am on Your side! Whatever falls around me, I want to be found standing next to You. Make me strong in the power of Your might. In the name of Jesus…amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, I am on the Lord's side!