RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionLoad DataInline FabricationWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Update on My wife 6-11-21

Boolit Master

Post Update on My wife 6-11-21

Well we've been busy. We got denied for her social security because we had the stimulus check in the bank so we have to drain the account and reapply. She had to go back into the hospital for a second round of blood transfusions. Her cancer meds arrive day before yesterday, so Praise the Lord she is finally back on the meds.

Other than that... My grandmother (next door) had her ac go out, got fixed, went out again, is fixed again, but needs the charge topped off and the AC guy had to go into emergency hip surgery so we are waiting on him to get better and praying for him (He's a vet and a danged good guy). Then her washing machine died and flooded her house, two of the three bathrooms in her house started leaking and the plumber isn't free for more than a month and one of them the water cut off is corroded and locked open so it is just going to leak for now. This part of Texas is so wet that roads are collapsing, and our phone has been knocked out four times now for multiple days up to two weeks at a time. Temps are also in the 90+F range so even with working ac the ac can't keep up, and my wife can't (per the doctor) be in alot of heat so we have fans going to help keep the bedroom cool, but one of them died, the other is dying, and I've got to get a ride to town tomorrow to buy more fans for us, and my grandmother, so that we can keep going...

All things considered? We are deeply blessed that she got her meds in and is on them now. The rest of it we can work around, so long as the meds do their job and save her.

God Bless!

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master
    man I feel for you, all I can do is send prayers, ifs wasn't so far away id offer to drag my fat but over there and help plug some of them plumbing leaks if nothing else. I just spent the last month fixing my own old broken pipes that flooded the kitchen 4x since the last freeze

Boolit Master

Holy hell, when it rains it pours. God bless

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Well, Richard, good news that your wife got her meds, for sure. Thank you Lord Jesus. Praying that God shows you His mercy on the rest. One step at a time brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

God is good all the time and we praise Him for giving the meds to help your wife, The storms you are going through can not defeat you but God will strengthen you to get through them.

Boolit Master
    Thanks everybody! Like I said. With everything slidin' downhill faster than a cat can lick his rump we are STILL blessed to have her on the meds again.

farmbif - Ty, I appreciate the thought. A decade or so earlier and I'd already made 27 trips to the hardware store in town and got it done. Now? Whew. We gonna wait on that plumber cause my big broke down behind can't do it no more.

Rcmaveric - ya got that right, BUT she's on the meds!

Pine Baron - Thank ya brother! I'm a ploddin' along 'til it's fixed er He takes me home. I figure it'll be a mite bit of a wait afore either happens!

USMC87 - Amen brother!

I'm still around now and then!
    Thank ya, and God Bless!

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm