Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationRepackboxLee PrecisionWideners
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTT lee factory crimp 22/250 for lee 30/06 factory crimp die

Boolit Buddy

WTT lee factory crimp 22/250 for lee 30/06 factory crimp die

yes thats right, i have an unused 22/250 factory crimp die, new in red plastic box. box does have scotch tape on top. trade for your 30/06 FCD. first i will take it followed by a PM gets it.

I will check today. I might have an extra 30-06 fac crimp die If you, you have a deal
    R J Talley
    Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Boolit Buddy
    wonderful !

I do have an extra. I need to ship it right away as I am out of town for two weeks. Please send me your address. Mine is R Talley, 502 Kathy Ln. Belgrade, MT 59714
    Reece
    R J Talley

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by omgb View Post
    I do have an extra. I need to ship it right away as I am out of town for two weeks. Please send me your address. Mine is R Talley, 502 Kathy Ln. Belgrade, MT 59714
    Reece
    wonderful ! mine is leigh merriman,2100 s. gillette ave, gillette,wyoming 82718. yours probably will be waiting for your return...i will try and get it out tomorrow, wdnesday at the latest. thank you sir !

I never got the die. If you still haven't sent it, please send it to me at 2549 East Alden St, Simi Valley, CA 93065 as that is where I will be for a couple of weeks. If you did send it, please verify the date and address to which it was sent.
    Sincerely,

Reece Talley
    R J Talley

Boolit Buddy
    Reece, you would have had the die except for the fact that i suffered a heart attack on the 14th, i have just returned from the hospital, and looks like im going to be fine. i will send it tomorrow (1st) i think. sorry for the delay....life rears its ugly head.your die was in my mailbox when i got home, thank you for being patient !

I'm sorry to hear about the attack but glad to hear you are on the mend. I had a dance with AFib four years ago and spend a week in the cardiac unit at Henry Mayo. Scary stuff and danged uncomfortable! OK, I'll be looking for the die in the next few days. I'll be at 2549 E. Alden St, Simi Valley, CA 93065 for the next couple of weeks. Please send it here. Thanks and stay well.
    Reece
    R J Talley

Boolit Buddy
    OMGB, i mailed your 22/250 die yesterday to simi valley as i said i would. it should not take long. thanks leigh