MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackbox
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLee PrecisionWideners
Snyders Jerky Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another qualification story

Boolit Master
    Buddy of mine used to do concealed carry classes. And you'd be surprised at what they showed up with to qualify. Seems many of the female shooters showed up with various makes of 45 acp's. I asked if the 45's were their husbands?. Almost to a woman said that they were the owners. So then I asked why a 45?. Again many of them said they liked the adjustable sights, were easy to rack the slide and accuracy. One noticed the 45 I had and asked if she could shoot it. Handed her my 45 and said mags loaded, no round in the chamber. She racked the slide and away she went. Somehow they managed to shoot up about 70 rounds of my handloads. Don't know who had the most fun, either myself watching them shoot or the ladies themselves. Frank

Boolit Master
    Something that most folks miss on the 2nd amendment bit is the fact that everyone exercises the right, whether they know it or not. It's the right to choose to own or NOT to own, to choose to bear or NOT to bear. The non-gun owner is exercising his/her 2nd amendment right to freely choose to not own a firearm. It's good to alert the non-owners that the gun control-aholics want to strip away the right to make and follow their own decisions on the issue. Several of the afore-mentioned people were suddenly paying attention when I made that clear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12