Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionRepackboxWidenersTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: Heating element for Lee bottom drop pots ?

Heating element for Lee bottom drop pots ?

I have found replacement heating elements for the Lee 20lb bottom drop pot. Would like to have a spare element for the Production Pot lV, 10lb. Can the 20lb heating element be coiled smaller to fit the 10lb pot ?

Boolit Master
    contact Lee Precission, there are spare parts available for the 10# production pot. Most are free to you, all you have to pay is shipping.

Banned
    https://leeprecision.com/parts/bulle...-pot-iv-parts/

Add to cart, as CF said, the price will be free for the first one + shipping and handling.

(I normally pick up a few other items I need or will need in the near future like a universal decapping pin, valve rod, ---

Just go to the above link and order what you need.
    Last edited by Conditor22; 06-10-2021 at 03:30 PM.

I tried to contact customer service. They are not taking any messages. They sat because of covid.

Boolit Master
    You can contact them online.

I just ordered mine online, get a new thermostat too!

Boolit Master
    I tried to order online, and they turned down my order. Seems like my state wants Lee to collect sales tax and they are not set up for that. My question is why do they have to collect sales tax when the parts are free, to me?

Thanks so much. Got a new heating element & thermostat free. Had to pay shipping only. Wow that's great. My pot is abot 6 yrs old but has been used quite a bit. Everything else works fine. With the new heater coil & thermostat I've got a new pot. Here in Montana there is no sales tax.

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    +1 on a new thermostat.

Boolit Buddy
    Titan reloading should have all the parts you need. I ordered a spare heating element and a thermostat for my 4-20 from them.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingFool View Post
    I tried to order online, and they turned down my order. Seems like my state wants Lee to collect sales tax and they are not set up for that. My question is why do they have to collect sales tax when the parts are free, to me?
    Lessee --- MI = Michigan = Democrat domination to "heelp the little man" = taxes, right?

I've read that several blue states require sellers to collect local retail sales tax on out-of-state orders. I've also read that quite a few sellers (including Lee?) simply refuse to be exposed to the legal entrapments such tax practices open up so they "fix" it by not selling or even giving away anything inside those tax crazed states. Guess it's a PITA for you and I'm sorry about that but I come down on Lee's side.

Or, maybe we should vote to let the Democrats have all the power they want, then they could mandate everything be free for everyone and no one would have to pay taxes. That would be a nice way to live and doing it would totally eliminate the present grossly unfair income differences between the type of people who are still free to work for a living and the type of people who still vote for a free living ... maybe???