Lee PrecisionWidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad DataInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: I watched TV tonight....

Boolit Master

I watched TV tonight....

So, streaming some things tonight , I saw that America's Got Talent was on NBC....
    OMG... I lost intelligence watching that show and the commercials.
    I do not regret for one minute dumping cable years ago...
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

My TV is pretty much YouTube videos and movies. I haven't had network TV since 95.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Master
    I killed the satellite during the Obummer lung cancer ads. Mom died that way you insensitive.......
    Now I can't imagine wading through all that garbage for the tiny bit of good programming.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Master
    TV pollutes one's head. We unplugged from cable in 2010 and don't miss it. Don't get a newspaper eiher. They can keep their lies and propaganda.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcocker View Post
    My TV is pretty much YouTube videos and movies. I haven't had network TV since 95.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I have been watching "The Chosen" with YouTube on my TV, best videos I have watched in a long time.

Banned

We watch a lot of TV, I have to admit. In fact, I used to not watch much at all, usually up and doing something, but slowing down now.

We don't watch trash, though, the vast, vast majority of it is stuff made before about 1980 or so, with the package we have, MeTV, FETV, getTV, H&I and several others that only show older stuff and quite a few movie channels that do classics, mainly westerns. There's not a time of day I can't pick up a broadcast of Gun Smoke on one of them. Wore out Adam-12 last year, working on Emergency now, two shows we both enjoyed as kids.

A lot of guys on here that love to bash TV, just another media. If you watch trash, you receive trash, just like if you read trash, you receive trash.

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    I have been watching "The Chosen" with YouTube on my TV, best videos I have watched in a long time.
    BINGO!! That's some great stuff right there. I even got technical enough to hook up the phone-app thingy, and it works great.

I think everyone who wants to feed their relationship with Jesus ought to spend some time with these episodes. jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.