RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionWidenersInline FabricationLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: 32 Remington Bullets

Boolit Bub

32 Remington Bullets

I really do not know what section to post this in, but the mods can move it if I am wrong.

For those using factory type bullets in their .32 Remington Model 8 Autoloader..What bullets are working for you..I am thinking of trying some Speer Winchester 32WS ones that are 170 grain, jacketed with a flat lead point..Any input would be appreciated greatly..Thanks

I think they look like this..

That should be just the ticket

Boolit Bub
    Thanks

Forgot to mention they are .321 Diameter..

And that's fine. I don't have this one, but do have the Win 32 Special. They work pretty good.
    Anything you can get you're hands on these days is a plus. I'm sure you're rifle would like cast also if you wish to go that route.

Boolit Master
    I never had one but 32 rem is just about ballistic equivalent to 32 win spl, so the 170 grain .321 should work well and for cast bullet RCBS is 32-170 is the only bullet mold needed for my 32 win spl.

Boolit Buddy
    I use 32Win Spcl bullets to load the 32Remington Auto. I think the bunch I have now are marked 165gr, but no matter, they work just fine. The Flat Point design made for the tube feed lever action rifles doesn't seem to offerer any problems in the Model 8 rifle.

Any bullet made for the 32-40 WCF will also work. They were also .321/.322d . Most were cast lead bullets. But overlook the use of Cast Lead either.
    Cast lead loads function fine in the Model 8 and 81.

If you are in the cast bullets, casting or just buy them from a caster,,look at some of the designs offered up in their '8mm' diameter section.
    That's where you will find the .321/.322/.323 diameter bullets.
    A couple thou over size is fine using the cast lead.
    Some of the lighter weight designs will be plain base, the heavier ones gas checked.

I shoot some 102gr lead pistol bullets intended for the Japanese Nambu 8mm autoloading pistol.
    I load them in my 32Remington with a light load of Bullseye.
    Excellent accuracy at 50m. No recoil and it makes a manual op rifle out of it. But you don't have to chase the brass!

The cast lead bullets can make for some inexpensive shooting when compared to jacketed bullets with the high prices today.

Boolit Bub
    Thanks very much for the insightful input..I appreciate it..Will let ya know how they work when they arrive..