MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackbox
Reloading EverythingLoad DataTitan ReloadingWideners
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 06

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 06

Good morning all. Today's devotion and blessing is from Hagee Ministries. Your will…not mine. Have a safe and blessed day.

Psalm 103:17-18

But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children’s children, to such as keep His covenant, and to those who remember His commandments to do them.

God has given us the gift of borders. As long as we live within the boundaries He has designated in His Word, we receive His blessings, His provision and protection. The moment that we step across and outside of those borders, we stand against His will and undefended.

Before a mother even knows that she is pregnant, the child has blood. God told Jeremiah, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you” (Jeremiah 1:5). Before the man and woman ever conceived a child, before the mother even knew that she was carrying a baby, God knew that child.

Before a child ever draws a breath, God sees in them his image. God has chosen us to be the light of the world, to be the salt of the earth, right here and right now. The King of Glory has forgiven us the debt of our sin. He paid the price to set us free when we had no ability to do so ourselves. Choose to live within the border of blessing. Tear down the barricade between yourself and God to restore His ultimate purpose in your life.

Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you His peace. May God take you through the problem to the provision. May you, with bold, relentless faith, go straight through the problem and receive the promise of God. Let this day and the days that follow be days of triumph and victory because God is a faithful God who will never fail you. In Jesus’ name, we receive the answer, Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

People so overlook God's conditions - everyone wants the promise but no one wants the conditions. "To those who fear Him" and "To such as keep His commandments" are significant conditions. Historically the majority of Israel failed to keep His conditions. Today the majority of Americans, and, dare I say it, the Church, fail to keep His conditions.

Whenever you look at God's promises pay attention to the conditions and ask yourself, "Do I qualify under these conditions?"
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Amen, He set me free when I had no ability to do so myself!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good lesson to give thought , I agree with Wayne completely . Particularly about the churches , too many following social trends and smoke . Mainline churches are buckling to popular opinion also . Just keeping the pews full is a waste of time
    No turning back , No turning back !