Load DataLee PrecisionRepackboxTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opinions needed

Boolit Master
    One of my theories is that a pretty good number of young gays and trans, will change their mind about their sexuality when it quits working for them and they grow up.
    I just read a study which concluded that 80-90% of gender identity confusion issues in teens goes away spontaneously...thus the urgency among some factions to have the kids embrace it before it goes away.

Moderator Emeritus

If God loves sinners I believe we should try to as well. That doesn't mean not telling someone in your face to tone it down. Are you also angry at the marketing of adult products being constantly pushed into your house in the form of marketing? What have you successfully done to prevent that? I believe that a clear line is being cast to let sinners know where they stand before the Lord.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master

I have always felt the members of the 'alphabet community' have no fewer rights out of the closetthan they did when in the closet. The only difference? They are shoving it in our faces and telling us that we have to accept it. NOT!! They can have a 'gay pride' parade, but a 'straight pride' parade is homophobic? Since when did we feel the need to 'parade' our private activities to the world?
    Lead Forever!

The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. -Ken Konecki, July 27, 1992

John Galt was here.

"Politics is the art of postponing an answer until it is no longer relevant". (From the movie 'Red Tails')

Boolit Master
    This is simply another in a long string of attempts at permanently altering the fabric of reality. Part of the push behind the gay agenda is an international societal engineering tactic to lessen the number of procreating individuals.... quite literally, it's part of the population control narrative. That said, it's also an effective way to undermine the most basic societal unit, that being the family. While you will see there is a very real human element to this, it only takes a small amount of digging to realize that this issue is far more sinister, and deeply spiritual. Quite bluntly, the family was one of the first institutions that God set into order, and it, the family, is one of the most effective sources of societal order, so it would make sense that Satan would devote much energy to undoing it!

Boolit Bub
    Neither you nor your company needs to change. The federal government needs to change.

Boolit Bub
    Those who seek to disarm a nation should study the masters: Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Castro etc.

Boolit Master
    Everyone needs to either go by what the Bible says or ignore it. There is no in between that is possible.

Banned
    Prior generations warned about homosexuals and communists destroying governments and nations.

Moderator Emeritus

As Christians, we are taught to be rather meek in most all situations, and the situation ouylined in the OP is one where I think blowinhg our cool and spouting off can serve no good purpose. It reminds me of someone who wants others to make a perfecty world so they can relax and enjoy it. We were put here for a reason, and that reason is to do battle with the evils in this world. But we do that NOT by mouthing off, but by setting examples, particularly for the young among us, and by offering our sincere and honest take on thingss when we're asked. Cnristians are supposed to be self composed at all times. That's not only obeying Christ, it's just good, solid personal policy anywhere at any time.

Boolit Master
    +1 Well said, Blackwater!

Do you remember the story of "The Emperor's New Clothes"?
    At the end a little boy yells, "Look, Mommy, that man is naked!"
    Lately we have passed laws that the emperor is not naked
    and the media agrees: what a fine wardrobe.
    Can a wage slave challenge his master?
    I am retired and this year I am seeing a lot of early retirement.
    The good moral people are walking out, the echo chamber stays.
    What is a Christian to do? He does what God sent him to do.
    We walk the extra mile, we do not become Romans.
    As I remember it, the Romans won at first, then lost everything.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfin View Post
    I just read a study which concluded that 80-90% of gender identity confusion issues in teens goes away spontaneously...thus the urgency among some factions to have the kids embrace it before it goes away.
    Actually it was proven in a study that happened between between 32 countries involved by phsycologists that if a child who "thought" they were "wrong gendered" was treated as the biological gender, that by age 16 they would have forgotten about the political baloney about being wrong gendered

Banned
    Hasnt anyone here actually comprehended that EEOC and political correctness is not geared to creating equity, but to the promotion of those not worth promoting to anything?

If they only thing that matters is a job candidate is a certain race, or "orientation" then how can anyone say they were even good enough to be a job candidate...

Seriously, if you have the actual SKILLS to do the job, you shouldnt need extra points for being black or gay or whatnot

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hole View Post
    IMHO, any statement that is based on "inclusion and diversification" is a tacit political admission that the whole thing is everything BUT inclusion and diversification. The goal of such slimplistic farces is always pressure for public submission to a very narrow utopian wet dream and a total suppression of all other dreams.

Proof: Would anyone seriously believe those tender souls asking for "inclusion and diversity" of special groups would ever openly ask for equal respect for Christians, whites, males, gun and pick-up truck users, hard & dependable workers, school teachers who actually teach and don't indoctrinate, sexual straights, political conservatives & Trump voters, our military & our law officers? Not bloody likely.

Any person depending on public screaming, whining and crocodile tears to get public respect knows they have already lost any legitimate claim for whatever respect they might have had.

Foggy headed liberals obviously can't understand it but real respect has to be earned, not forced by tear-stained PC bulletin boards or dreamy laws.
    Well said!
    IT IS A FINE AND PLEASANT MADNESS !

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by .429&H110 View Post
    +1 Well said, Blackwater!

Do you remember the story of "The Emperor's New Clothes"?
    At the end a little boy yells, "Look, Mommy, that man is naked!"
    Lately we have passed laws that the emperor is not naked
    and the media agrees: what a fine wardrobe.
    Can a wage slave challenge his master?
    I am retired and this year I am seeing a lot of early retirement.
    The good moral people are walking out, the echo chamber stays.
    What is a Christian to do? He does what God sent him to do.
    We walk the extra mile, we do not become Romans.
    As I remember it, the Romans won at first, then lost everything.
    One of Robert A. Heinlein's novels contained this passage...paraphrased: "Nowadays, the System would kill the kid who said "the Emperor has no clothes." And...I read somewhere "When the wicked rule, the people mourn". Looks to me like we are living in those times.
    IT IS A FINE AND PLEASANT MADNESS !

Boolit Master
    What gender am I? Well, I work to support my family and stand to P; that conveys obvious gender messages about me, at least to common sense folk. Seems it takes a really expensive college education to make a few obnoxious self-styled "intellectual" people (few of whom contribute anything helpful to society) too stupid to recognise the obvious.
    Last edited by 1hole; 09-06-2021 at 10:52 AM.

Boolit Master
    this highlights a phrase i coined some years back in response to all the mess we have....arrogance makes smart people stupid!

Banned

Half Dog - what would Jesus do if in your shoes?

"Isaiah 5:20-21
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
    Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
    And prudent in their own sight!"

We have been warned.

My advice, say nothing, do nothing but live as a God fearing man should live. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.
    Give unto the Lord that which is the Lords. Your worship, your praise and thanks.
    Help those in need, but judge not, lest ye be judged.

As for all that LBGT BS I realized I believe in it myself.

Liquor, Bacon, Guns, Tobacco. I have imbibed freely of them all.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master
    Pete Furler once made a profound statement. "There is nothing that you can do to make god love you any more and there is nothing that you can do to make him love you any less." God is pure love and we should strive to give to others the love that is so freely given to us.
    I started a new job back in the late 90s and the guy I worked with knew that I was a strong believer. He asked me what I though of gay people expecting the "They will burn in the fires of hell." diatribe. I told him that I am not one to judge anyone else. Hate the sin but love the sinner.

Sadly, the ones who scream and clamber the loudest for tolerance become the least tolerant and that is the cause of the friction. Acceptance for being gay, moral or not, was all that they wanted. It has shifted from basic acceptance of being gay to acceptance of deviant behaviors as being normal which they are not.

I know a lot of gay people and some have become very dear friends. If you notice from the most intolerant ones though, they are struggling and seeking justification. Condemnation will not help them, only setting a Christlike example.

And heck. I'm not even much of a believer. LOL
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerjw View Post
    .... I started a new job back in the late 90s and the guy I worked with knew that I was a strong believer. He asked me what I though of gay people expecting the "They will burn in the fires of hell." diatribe. I told him that I am not one to judge anyone else. Hate the sin but love the sinner.
    It is not "unloving" to warn anyone heading full bore into danger.

Sadly, the ones who scream and clamber the loudest for tolerance become the least tolerant ....
    Quite true. And the mouthy ones confuse personal intelligence with how loud they can howl and scream. And, as determined "liberals", they are by far the least tolerant of free speech rights of anyone who disagrees with them.

Acceptance for being gay, moral or not, was all that they wanted. It has shifted from basic acceptance of being gay to acceptance of deviant behaviors as being normal which they are not.
    Social acceptance, properly understood, simply means public tolerance. What the wacko homos say they want is acceptance but they already have that; they want much more! What they really want - demand - is not simple tolerance but a positive affirmation of their freely chosen destructive life choices. They won't get it from me.

... know a lot of gay people and some have become very dear friends. If you notice from the most intolerant ones though, they are struggling and seeking justification. Condemnation will not help them ....
    I know a few. Three are in my family circle. I love them dearly and they know it. I've never said a word to them about their lifestyle. But, they know me so there's no need for me to get in their face and tell them what they do is wrong in the sight of God.

My inner circle homos are simply sinners, just like me. For a variety of reasons, they don't want to give up their bedroom sin but they know the spiritual truth as well as I do. So, I will not say that bad is good or that good is bad in order to make them feel happy on their road to hell (that's truth, not a diatribe). They are good people and I love them but I will never even pretend to grant them the approval they think they want.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast