WidenersReloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, June 05

For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, June 05

Good morning all. Jesus is Lord. 'nuff said. Have a safe and blessed day.

Saturday, June 5, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    Who Do You Say I Am?

“Then he asked them, ‘But who do you say I am?’”
    —Mark 8:29

It was a transitional moment in Jesus’s ministry. For the first time, He spoke very clearly and in great detail about why He came to Earth. He also asked a powerful question that we still need to answer today: “Who do you say I am?” (Mark 8:29 NLT).

Now, this is the most important question of all. It’s a question that we all must answer. And by the way, everyone will ultimately say that Jesus Christ is Lord. Every Christian will say it, and every non-Christian will say it. Every atheist will say it, and every agnostic will say it. One day every person will say that Jesus is Lord.

They won’t necessarily say it during their lives on Earth, but one day when they stand before God Almighty, they will acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord.

The Bible tells us that “at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father” (Philippians 2:10–11 NLT).

Of course, it’s one thing to say that Jesus is Lord when we’re with our Christian friends. But will we say that Jesus is Lord when we’re gathered with family? Will we say that Jesus is Lord when we’re at work? Will we say that Jesus is Lord when we’re out and about?

It’s one thing to make a stand with fellow believers, but it’s another thing to make a stand in our culture. Jesus said, “If anyone is ashamed of me and my message, the Son of Man will be ashamed of that person when he returns in his glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels” (Luke 9:26 NLT).

Don’t be ashamed of Jesus Christ. Speak up for Him.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

My mission field extends from my front door. One neighbor good Baptist. One new (USN, just moved in couple months ago) and unknown. Another is confirmed heretic, but their son accepted Christ.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Amen, A witness to the world.