RepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2Wideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad Data
Lee Precision

Thread: Hatsan help

Hatsan help

I bought a used Hatsan 105 and need some help, It won't cock at all. Before I go just taking apart things all willy nilly has anybody got a link to a parts diagram/schematic or know of simple problems with easy fixes (I can hope right).

https://hatsanairgunsusa.com/exploded-product-diagrams/

Any google search, duckduckgo, bing brings up all kinds of images.

You do need some somewhat specialized tools to open them up.

Like a spring compressor and a good set of punches.

If it was me I think I'd call HatsanUSA and try to talk to someone.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

That was the first place I looked, but there's no names for the parts like he second page is missing, that's why I was asking for links. I guess I should have been more specific. I got punches, don't have a clue what kind of spring compressor I'd need. Maybe I just need o see if the barrel would be good for a weak centerfire cartridge and forget the airgun idea.

Overkill now that would be a shame.

Call Hatsan, explain your issue. Find out how much to get it fixed and serviced. New seals, etc. Then make your decision.
    Spring guns tend to be under a fair amount of tension and I did not want to see you get hurt trying to take it apart.

You might try a youtube search for your hatsan. There are a couple of people out there who are very knowledgeable.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

It's a 25 caliber, so I was joking with my brother that I hope it's hard to fix and I got a 25ACP barrel at least. This thing is big and heavy, definitely a man sized gun, which is why I hoped to get it fixed. At this point I don't know what's wrong or what to explain to them, which makes it hard to get an estimate. Don't want to spend more on shipping and repairs than it costs to get a new one.

I emailed Hatsan with my problem, they said it sounded like the airspring had lost some or all it's air and gave me a price for the airspring or a price to send it in and have it installed.
    I asked what address to send it to and if I needed an RA number and an estimate in case the problem was worse and needed more repairs. Never have heard anything back. They strike me as the EAA of airguns in the customer service department.
    So option C, 25 ACP.

Boolit Grand Master

I have four different Hatsan airguns and can tell you that they will reply...eventually.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!