RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
WidenersTitan ReloadingLoad DataLee Precision
Repackbox

Thread: Lee is making special run on their Lee Loadmaster 15s shellplate!!!

Banned

Lee is making special run on their Lee Loadmaster 15s shellplate!!!

Hey everyone! Just got off the phone with Lee Precision. They are having a special run on their lee loadmaster 15s shellplate for the .25 acp and 5.7 FN! Last they ran it was back in 2015 I was told. Get it while you can!! Otherwise forever hold your peace!

Boolit Master

Has anyone located where to purchase a #15S shellplate on the Lee website?
    Respectfully,
    Tom Myers
    Precision Shooting Software

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Myers View Post
    Has anyone located where to purchase a #15S shellplate on the Lee website?
    Tom, you have to call them directly and place your order. The person that took my call was a new guy, said he couldn’t find the 15s shellplate on the catalog but I told them that there was and he put me on hold and asked another guy and apologized. So you’ll have to let the sales representative know that there is a special run on the said shellplate for the loadmaster.

Boolit Master

Well, this is interesting.

I just got off the phone with Lee Precision customer service, asking to order a 15S shell plate.
    All was going good - asking my name, street address, city and then they asked for my state. "Oh", he said, "According to a new Federal law that was just passed, we cannot sell to anyone from Minnesota. You will need to buy from our eBay store."
    I thought he was just kidding me but he was dead-serious.
    He took my phone number and said, "First thing, Monday morning, we will call you with the eBay store item number".

Just to check, I went to the Lee Precision website and put a $10 item from my wish list into the cart, then went to checkout. No problem with shipping to Minnesota but I did not complete the order as the shipping cost was $20.10.

My last order from Lee, two months ago, with purchases of equal weight, was $13.58.

I am not sure whether I should be puzzled, annoyed or just plain angry.

Well, we will see what happens come Monday morning.
    Respectfully,
    Tom Myers

Banned
    Well, this is interesting.

I just got off the phone with Lee Precision customer service, asking to order a 15S shell plate.
    All was going good - asking my name, street address, city and then they asked for my state. "Oh", he said, "According to a new Federal law that was just passed, we cannot sell to anyone from Minnesota. You will need to buy from our eBay store."
    I thought he was just kidding me but he was dead-serious.
    He took my phone number and said, "First thing, Monday morning, we will call you with the eBay store item number".

Just to check, I went to the Lee Precision website and put a $10 item from my wish list into the cart, then went to checkout. No problem with shipping to Minnesota but I did not complete the order as the shipping cost was $20.10.

My last order from Lee, two months ago, with purchases of equal weight, was $13.58.

I am not sure whether I should be puzzled, annoyed or just plain angry.

Well, we will see what happens come Monday morning.
    Whoa, whoa!! He specifically stated FEDERAL law and not STATE law?? What in the world are they talking about? I wonder what law they’re referring to...well you learn something new everyday...

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Vaj View Post
    Whoa, whoa!! He specifically stated FEDERAL law and not STATE law?? What in the world are they talking about? I wonder what law they’re referring to...well you learn something new everyday...
    Yeah, well, I am not sure that he was fully informed and I will whithhold my judgement and see if i get that promised phone call on Monday.
    Respectfully,
    Tom Myers

Banned
    Yeah, well, I am not sure that he was fully informed and I will whithhold my judgement and see if i get that promised phone call on Monday.
    Well make sure he cites that said law. Sounds like a load of bull for a mere case holder...now if they were shipping phosphorous, that’d make more sense...

Banned
    So I just found out that Minnesota isn’t the only state they won’t ship to. There are actually other states that they won’t ship to. Due to new tax law. So you’ll have to buy direct from dealers. But I don’t know any person that is selling 15S.

That’s good to hear. Must have plenty of production capabilities for the “meat and potato” products to have special runs of the oddballs during a panic.

Boolit Master

I waited for Lee's call on Monday but didn't get the call until Tuesday Aftrnoon.
    The only place selling the 15S shell plate is the Lee Precision store on eBay.
    When I placed my order there were only 5 remaining.
    I asked if we lowly Minnesotans could still take advantage of ordering Lee's free parts. Since the parts are free and only shipping is charged, I would think that no tax laws would apply.
    They could not give me an answer. Guess I'll just have to try it and see what happens.
    Respectfully,
    Tom Myers

Banned
    I waited for Lee's call on Monday but didn't get the call until Tuesday Aftrnoon.
    The only place selling the 15S shell plate is the Lee Precision store on eBay.
    When I placed my order there were only 5 remaining.
    I asked if we lowly Minnesotans could still take advantage of ordering Lee's free parts. Since the parts are free and only shipping is charged, I would think that no tax laws would apply.
    They could not give me an answer. Guess I'll just have to try it and see what happens.
    That’s good to hear. And let us know what happens. So I tried asking Lee Precision if they have the .25 acp factory carbide crimp die and they said they don’t have any in stock at the moment. I’m going to be keeping an eye out for those dies. And hopefully they have it back in stock soon, hopefully.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Vaj View Post
    That’s good to hear. And let us know what happens. So I tried asking Lee Precision if they have the .25 acp factory carbide crimp die and they said they don’t have any in stock at the moment. I’m going to be keeping an eye out for those dies. And hopefully they have it back in stock soon, hopefully.
    When I placed my order on Lee's eBay site, they also listed a whole bunch of powder through expander dies and a selection of deprimer expander mandrils. All priced for less than one dollar each.
    I placed any that I thought I might need in the shopping cart and the additional 9 items only increased the original $10.00 shipping price less than $1.00.
    The items all arrived in good shape yesterday, mailed from Lee's address in Wisconsin. All told, I think I got a really good deal.
    Respectfully,
    Tom Myers