Load DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
RepackboxLee PrecisionInline FabricationWideners
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: WTB - Russian M1895 Nagant Revolver

Boolit Master

WTB - Russian M1895 Nagant Revolver

I missed the boat on the $79 surplus, and now I regret it. Would really like to add one of these to my collection. PM me with any offers. I am a C&R FFL so no hassles involved in transferring.

Boolit Master
    I missed out on the cheap ones, too. I found one recently at a gun shop (MA) in great shape, with import marks for $574.00 Ouch.

Boolit Master
    I remember the finish then Russian nagant’s selling for 29$ then 49$ I bought a bunch of them in the late 80’s and 90’s when I had my ffl.My polish nagant carbine like new was only 49$. My dad bought a case of them. Every time my brother would take a few to the range he would get offers of 100 to 150$. I seen him sell a few before he had a chance to even shoot them. My last nagant was 76$ Each I bought 5 and they where all like brand new.

Banned

I traded one last summer for $550.00 in trade in a LGS!

Boolit Master

That's crazy. I've seen them at shows for $390-$425. It surprises me still as 90% of people never shoot them.

Boolit Master
    PM sent

Boolit Grand Master

They were worth $79 bucks but they are WAY overpriced now.

Boolit Master
    I just seen nagant revolver. I had one of them also. I paid 69$ for it at the time also ordered a chez or Hungarian pa63 9/18 makarov pistole two tone black slide aluminum frame.also for 69$ each. Still have the makarov 9/18 sold the nagant . A guy offered me 400$ for the nagant and I had to sell it. Also sold the empty brass 400 or so with the lee dies for another 100$ 150$. So I guess they needed it more than I did. I really liked the Russian pistole but I bought a s&w model 10 38 police trade in’s and a stainless 64 for what I made. They are so much better.

Boolit Master

Wow, if someone offered me 500 for my unfired by me with holster and 300 pieces of brass, I would sell it. Been meaning to shoot it for the last 25 years but just haven't. I just bought it for it's uniqueness.

Boolit Master
    There easy to load for once U get the hang of it. I had I thank ppu ammo I bought on sale at academy.they had it on clearance. It was 29$ a box on sale for I thank 5:99 each. I bought all they had. 12 boxes or so. I made more on the fired brass empty’s than I paid for it loaded.