RepackboxSnyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLoad Data
Titan Reloading Wideners

Thread: Requesting prayers

Boolit Man

Requesting prayers

All,
    Both the wife and I have contracted the Coronavirus.
    Please pray for us to recover quickly without lasting side effects. I've started experiencing a little shortness of breath today.
    If you'd like specifics, please PM.
    Tomorrow I'm going to pick up some of the items mentioned as MATH+, Walmart pickup style since it's contact free.
    Thank you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

You have my prayers! I'm praying that this will pass sooner than later! Keep us updated. God Bless.
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Done!

I don't know you but know this, unless you have comorbidities the odds of anything bad happening are quite small; less than .03%. The illness has been blown WAY out of proportion for folks with normal health. I had it a year ago Feb' and I have heart disease and age working against me. It was not a pleasant experience but I got through it long before anyone knew what it was that I had. It became a thing in March. I was cold all the time, even covered with a winter parka (indoors). Then I would have bouts of shivering, but not simple shivering. This was mega shivering where my body would shake violently for an hour or so. When I would warm up the shivering would stop for a time. I never had a cough, but my blood O2 went down to 91%. I told myself that if I saw it hit 90% I was going to call someone, but it never went below 91%. It needs to be much lower than 90% to be a problem but I didn't know that. I just knew I was lightheaded. After I got over it it took awhile for my wind to return, but it eventually returned. There was a time during it that I didn't eat for 4 days and my wife begged me to eat something. But I was in ketosis and didn't need to eat. You'll get through this. I wish I could tell you how long I had it but it was under 2 weeks. But I didn't go anywhere for a full 2 weeks out of concern for the other folks I see at cardiac rehab. A week later Covid was a thing that was discussed and in late April the CDC released symptoms and I found out what I had; my symptoms exactly.

How do you know you have it? The reason I ask is because the instant test is 49% accurate. Toss a coin for better accuracy. The nose swab that gets sent out is better. But it doesn't increase the numbers reported as much since it is more accurate.

For the shortness of breath you might contact your health provider and get some O2 for when you need it. If you have a finger thingy that measures O2 that will help. That's how I knew my O2 level was low for me (I already had one due to my heart disease).

You'll do well. Just put yourselves into YHVHs hands. I already contacted HIM on your folks behalf.

Boolit Bub

Praying
    Reduce the issue, ignore the drama

Praying for you and your wife may the two of you completely recover from all of its effects. Stay strong for each other as you stay the course toward healing.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Praying for God's mercy for the both of you. I thought the MATH+ protocol was only in hospitalizations?
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Praying for God to touch you both and give you a speedy recovery with minimal lasting effects!

Boolit Man

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    Praying for God's mercy for the both of you. I thought the MATH+ protocol was only in hospitalizations?
    My apologies, you are correct.
    What I should have said was that I have been taking extra C, D and B complex. We're almost out of those, so Im getting more plus some zinc.

Quote Originally Posted by oneofsix View Post
    My apologies, you are correct.
    What I should have said was that I have been taking extra C, D and B complex. We're almost out of those, so Im getting more plus some zinc.

That makes a lot of sense. I've been doing that exact same thing, plus keeping hydrated. Seems to work!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent! I've been there in January. Go to the Dr! I had shortness of breath and bilateral pneumonia that needed treatment. My wife was over it in a week, I fought it a month! Don't get too far behind the 8 ball before seeking help!

Boolit Grand Master
    Concerns and prayers for you and your wife. I think BJK nailed it. I suspect you will be in for a bad flu and will push through just like almost everybody else. The political elements of the overreaction to covid makes me nuts. My friends have had it; one of whom just felt off for a day or two and another who stayed in bed for several days. I believe in the vitamin thing and load up, myself, on C, D, B complex, & zinc. I wish the hydroxichloroquine debate wasn't centered on making Trump look bad but rather it's effectiveness. So many could be helped with it's use.

God bless and best wishes.

The vitamins that are preventatives are K2 mk7 and D2. I'm not writing that you shouldn't take the others, but they aren't preventatives. Are any of them 100% effective? No. They're just an aid to prevent catching it.

The other things we can't do is change the sex we were born with or our blood type. Males are more prone to getting covid and there is one blood type that is resistent. Since nothing can be done in that regard I can't remember what it is (maybe O? I can't be sure).

One thing that has been proven to wipe it out once contracted is hydrodroxychloroquin (I think that's the name). Trump was castigated for mentioning it, but he has been proven correct (yet again).

Boolit Master
    Ivermectin also works but that and HCQ need to be taken early on. When people are so short of breath that they go to the ER, it is usually too late for those to have much impact. One thing that we do is drink tonic water which contains some quinine. HCQ which is derived from Quinine aids in getting zinc into cells where it disrupts viral replication.
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by oneofsix View Post
    All,
    Both the wife and I have contracted the Coronavirus.
    Please pray for us to recover quickly without lasting side effects. I've started experiencing a little shortness of breath today.
    If you'd like specifics, please PM.
    Tomorrow I'm going to pick up some of the items mentioned as MATH+, Walmart pickup style since it's contact free.
    Thank you.

Father please be with oneofsix and his wife as they battle Covis. Please allow their medical team to correctly diagnose their individual illness and send each down the correct path for healing. Father, You are the Great Healer and I pray that you give them healing, comfort, freedom from pain and removal of the fears associated with this terrible disease! Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent, he will heal you just trust him. Of course there are things you can and will have to do also. I had it in Jan ‘21 and was already taking lots of (D) every day along with C, K2, and Zink. Also had ordered some Ivermectin which came in the next day while I had fever. Knocked it out but I did loose taste and smell which is finally coming back now. Praying you will have a speedy recovery.

Boolit Grand Master

Have prayed for you and your wife that God will carry you through this. His will be done.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!