RotoMetals2

Thread: J&J vaccine

Boolit Master

J&J vaccine

i would tell you from first hand
    if you are over 60 or have some health problems
    DONT use it
    i spend 2 days in bed ,
    this works different than the other 2 , and is not fun.
    may be better in the long run down the road, but it dont use same way to treat, this is long term , may work or many things, but its not a nice thing up front
    i am fine after 3 days , but was not sure the next 12hrs if i would be typing this
    just some helpful info

Boolit Master
    The J&J vaccine is manufactured using the PER.C6 fetal cell line which are retina cells taken from an 18 week old aborted fetus.
    the AstraZeneca "vaccine" uses the fetal cell line HEK-293 in it's manufacture.
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

Boolit Grand Master
    I am 67 and had the J&J. Sore arm for a few days, thats about it.

Boolit Buddy
    I'm 67 next month and got the J&J vaccine. Some hot and cold periods and headache the night of but that was it. Others I know that got one of the other two had much worse time with it. My 92 yr old mother-in-law got the Moderna and had zero issues after each shot. Everyone is different just like getting Covid itself.

Boolit Master
    My wife and I got the J&J vaccine on May 16 with zero side effects. We live in a senior community and most of the people here got it the same day we did. I have heard of no side effects from anyone I have talked to. I am 86 and my wife is 81.
    Last edited by GOPHER SLAYER; 05-31-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Master

79 here, no effects at all. Sorry you had such a bad reaction.
    A friend had the virus this past winter and was extremely tired for a week. Then he got the Moderna shot and never felt worse than anything he felt in his whole life. He was really hurting for almost 2 weeks.

Boolit Buddy
    I am 67, wife is 66 and both received the J&J shot. Neither of us had a sore arm, I didn't feel good for about 24 hours, mainly tired. She had zero reaction. Just as a side note, I have some lung issues that alway mess with things. I also reacted to the shingles vaccine so that is just the way my system works.

We were visiting some friends who received their second Moderna and they both were down for that day and night and into the next day.
    Last edited by Huskerguy; 05-29-2021 at 10:41 PM.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    My wife and I got the J&J vaccine on May 16 with zero side effects. We live in a senior community and most of the people here got it the same day we did. I have heard of no side effects from anyone I have talked to.
    We held out for the J&J because we refused the others and got ours about six weeks ago. No problems at all. We are both 70.

I’m 48 and the J&J put me down for 3 days and I had a dry cough fit two weeks.

So how did the magnet test go?? Everyone I know that got the vac shot could stick a magnet to their arm. Makes you wonder???

Boolit Buddy
    I'm 55 and had every flu symptom for the first 24 hours. Equal or worse than the regular flu. Stomach is still not right after almost 2 weeks.

Boolit Master

It seems that the younger a person is, the worse the reaction to the shot. Older people have no problems.

Precisely why I won't get the vaccine. I'll wash/sanitize my hands often, wear a mask where needed/required, keep my hands away from my face, and generally avoid crowds.
    With a 98% survival rate, I will take my chances, thanks.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Moderator Emeritus

Actually think the survival rate is closer to 99% in the USA.

Boolit Buddy

I'm not a lab rat so I won't take any experimental meds.
    Clyde
    COL USA RET

Boolit Master
    A man who lives down the street from me took the Moderna shot. No problem with the first one but since he got the second shot shot he has had vertigo and has to walk with a cane.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Buddy
    Im 57. It gave me a slight headache and made me feel tired for 24-36hrs,, about the same as if my sinuses were acting up good.

Boolit Master

This unprecedented experiment in population control has been an overwhelming success. While the Vaccine itself isn't the tracking mechanism (no chip IMO), everyone that has taken the Vaccine is marked and identified by a registry and a "card". Huge invasion of privacy IMO. AND if that isn't enough, news this morning from Moderna (a warning) their words, not mine, is that the Virus (weapon) is mutating at a high rate so that the Vaccine you've already taken likely WON'T be effective against some of the new strains (weapons). This is a HUGE money maker for the companies manufacturing the Vaccines. The RNA Vaccines, again IMO WILL alter a persons own RNA and that is the work of GOD, and GOD ALONE! Again, just IMO.