Load DataRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRepackboxWideners
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTB , WTT .. 457 405 mold of some sort for 45/70 loading

Boolit Master

WTB , WTT .. 457 405 mold of some sort for 45/70 loading

Looking for a 457+ mold for 405 gr boolit , Lee or Lyman single of double cavity. Can offer in trade a Lee 356 102 gr round nose two cavity 380 boolit. New style looks almost new. Or Lee 6 cavity 452 228 gr mold , Well used, no handles. This is the fat 45 round nose boolit. Can also consider a temporary loan exchange for one of my other molds for one of yours.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Buddy
    I have the Lee 457-340 I would loan to you. I also have a Herter's that I haven't used yet, not sure of the specs but I will check it in the morning. Let me know if the 340 would be of any use. Dont use it much so wouldn't miss it for a while if you borrowed it.

I have a SC Lee 457-405-F picked up in an estate sale batch. Not cast with it. Has some rust, but iirc, the mold block is good. PM me in interested.

Boolit Master

PM sent.

Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

I believe I am all set here n Thank you !

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by frkelly74 View Post
    Looking for a 457+ mold for 405 gr boolit , Lee or Lyman single of double cavity. Can offer in trade a Lee 356 102 gr round nose two cavity 380 boolit. New style looks almost new. Or Lee 6 cavity 452 228 gr mold , Well used, no handles. This is the fat 45 round nose boolit. Can also consider a temporary loan exchange for one of my other molds for one of yours.
    Molds mailed out today. PM sent with tracking info. Enjoy!