RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWideners
Inline FabricationRepackboxSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, May 28

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, May 28

Good morning all. I'm mixing up today's devotion and going with a message and blessing from Hagee ministries this morning. It just spoke to me and I wish to share it with you all. Have a safe and blessed day.

Ephesians 6:13

Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Americans boast a long history of “standing” — standing for civil rights, standing for women’s equality, standing for political freedoms or standing for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. As Christians, we stand on the promises and stand for the cause of Christ.

The Bible has much to say about standing. God often instructed people to stand – stand by the well, stand by the river, stand on the rock, stand before the priest, stand to minister or stand still. And when they followed His direction, something interesting was bound to occur. We are still standing today.

We stand by grace. This amazing gift steadies us. Even in tribulation, we are filled with hope, and God’s love fills our hearts to overflowing (Romans 5:2). Because we have received grace, it pours out of our lives. We give it away freely because it will be measured back to us in the same way we extend it. If we give generously, it comes back in “good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over” (Luke 6:38).

We stand by faith. When we place our confidence in God, believe on His Son and lean on the Holy Spirit, we are established in Him (Romans 11:20). Our lives are marked with order, strength, and courage (I Corinthians 16:13). He seals us with His Holy Spirit, and we feel His presence in our hearts (II Corinthians 1:22-24).

We stand in the gospel. This good news has been proclaimed to us, so we can stand and proclaim it to others (I Corinthians 15:1). Our lives are grounded in its foundational truths that provide and protect us. We find hope in its promises.

We stand in liberty. We have been set free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2). We are no longer entangled in a yoke of bondage (Galatians 5:1). We are free indeed!

Because we are standing in the grace, faith, and liberty of this glorious gospel, we stand fast. As Christians, we are rooted in unity — one spirit and one mind — all striving to spread this glorious gospel story and to glorify our Father (Philippians 1:27).

Blessing:

Heavenly Father, thank You for the ability to stand strong and firm in Your grace and liberty. I am so thankful that I never stand alone. Help me to share Your grace and gospel generously. In Jesus’ name…amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen and thank you for a great lesson!

Boolit Grand Master
    Great message PB!
    Don Verna