RepackboxTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyWidenersLoad Data
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any news?????

Boolit Grand Master

Any news?????

Anyone know, or hear, anything about the NRA?????
    Last I heard the bankruptcy was denied.
    Seems like the anti's have their fingers in all kinds of gooberment places.
    And yet people still believe gooberment works for the people????

Boolit Buddy
    Last I heard Wayne's tit is still in the wringer about his grifting from the members and the NY AG is on his tail. With any luck he will be tossed in jail and the membership can get back to it's main purposes.

Boolit Master

The gooberment has NEVER worked for the people; it works for itself, espousing the ideas that it wants to promulgate at the expense of the people.
    Lead Forever!

The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. -Ken Konecki, July 27, 1992

John Galt was here.

"Politics is the art of postponing an answer until it is no longer relevant". (From the movie 'Red Tails')

All I know is everytime they call begging for money I tell them not a penny until Wayne is gone. I mean it and I've been standing firm for years.

They never argue and usually hang up fairly quickly. I'm pretty sure they get that a lot.

Boolit Master
    I don't give them spending money but I do maintain memberships for myself and my 2 sons.
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I keep gearing calls for $$$. This week I got a mailing to renew my membership, which still has a couple of years left. The "bribe" to rejoin was a new NRA hat - NO THANKS Wayne - I don't want a hat that is MADE IN CHINA like all the other NRA giveaways. I'll keep my membership up, but like others, I won't donate until they "clean house".

Boolit Master

Comment period for the proposed BATFE regulations are now open, I think this will be an effective method to combat the intrusion on our Constitutional rights; at least as effective as Wayne and his high dollar suits are concerned.

Boolit Grand Master

The Dem's want the NRA to be declared a " Domestic Terrorist Organization "....
    I'm going to make sure my membership dues are paid , keep my membership card in my wallet and wear my NRA T-shirt and hat with pride ...
    ... terrorist organization my bee-hine .
    They getting desperate and DO NOT believe the fake news they spread ... they are trying to get rid of us .. They LIE !!!

Remember ... United we stand but divided we fall ...sowing division among members is just what they want ... Do Not Play Into Their Game ...
    There is strength in numbers ...don't be acting the fool.

An audit of the NRA books will expose any miss use of funds ... that sort of thing eventually will catch up to the person(s) who are doing wrong .
    Gary
    Last edited by gwpercle; 05-27-2021 at 11:45 AM.
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky45 View Post
    Comment period for the proposed BATFE regulations are now open, I think this will be an effective method to combat the intrusion on our Constitutional rights; at least as effective as Wayne and his high dollar suits are concerned.
    Wayne has suits that cost more than my first house but that was in the 60s so things cost more now I know but a suit that cost over 6 grand is a lot of money.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by rototerrier View Post
    All I know is everytime they call begging for money I tell them not a penny until Wayne is gone. I mean it and I've been standing firm for years.

They never argue and usually hang up fairly quickly. I'm pretty sure they get that a lot.
    They just called me the other day. Told them I am a Benefactor and have also purchased a life membership for my son. No more money until they get their act together and start replacing the leeches. Think they hung up.

Boolit Master

If NRA refiles the bankruptcy case, the judge has threaten a trustee to take over. The judge was not impressed with the first argument presented by the NRA for bankruptcy. Wayne will probably have to go back to NY and fight the legal battle there spending membership money for his lawyers.

Boolit Master
    Supposedly wayne admitted to the judge (at least from what I've read) that he did what everyone is accusing him of. So in any case my membership is due in a couple months. Which is a requirement for club membership. Used to renew for 3 years, but from now on will only do 1 year at a time. Frank

Boolit Grand Master

Like every other NRA member should be, I told them on the phone that Wayne needed to step down from his position for me to support the NRA like I used to. I made a small contribution anyway, as all gun owners should, and again made a note on there that Wayne needs to step down. I'm still baffled why he refuses to step down. Every NRA member has been screaming it from the roof tops for a couple of years. Now it is too late. It is true, the chapter 11 was denied.

That is as it should be though, as horrible as that is to say. The NRA is not hurting financially if it had a decent order. The bankruptcy was nothing but a ploy by Wayne LaPierre to move the NRA to Texas. He is tied directly to the NRA, and they are under investigation for misappropriation of funds, again as they should be.

Wayne LaPierre and a few other members embezzled money from the non-profit organization of the NRA. They are scum. The NRA wont disappear, but we need them now more than ever, and we wont get it.

The proof that he is a crook is evident by the fact that he won't step down. He only cares about himself and his money.

Boolit Master

I rejoined the NRA this year after a long absence.
    With Joe and company in the White House we need the NRA more than ever.
    Until Wayne L is gone, they will get no more than my membership.

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    My standard answer when the NRA calls asking for money, if that once Wayne LaPierre is in jail, if they send an autographed picture of him in his orange jump suit standing his suite of the iron bar hotel, that I will donate $5 a month for his prison canteen fund to buy Vaseline to aid his hospitality with his new rooom mate Bubba.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Master

We need to get rid of the upper tier of blood suckers and at the same time be awair of of the liberals attempts to label us domestic terrorts.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

I still give money to local things that are NRA affiliated or sanctioned, where it stays within sight-
    but none to the NRA directly until Wayne is gone.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Boolit Master

Do the people that call you asking for contributions actually work for the NRA? I thought they would be paid robo callers working from a call center and just contract workers.
    What is a way to express your opinion to the BoD or directly to WLP?

Boolit Buddy
    I am a faithful member but this went on so long that the board is guilty of malfeasance. There needs to be a thorough house-cleaning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast