RepackboxInline FabricationReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: new most accurate rifle in the house and its black!

Banned

new most accurate rifle in the house and its black!

picked up a wilson barrel of a guy on here in 300 hamr. First time out today. I had about 15 different loads to shoot. Had 20 loaded with 130 speer hps and 26.7 grains of 1680. Right out of the gate things went well. Sighted in at 25 yards and it was just about spot on without touching the scope. Moved to a 100 and it was dead on elevation and an inch to the right adusted the scope to put it 2 inchs high and center and shot a 5 shot group that went just under a half inch. Let it cool shot another just under a 1/2 inch. That was even off a bipod with me stuggling to stead the back end. Third group i really took my time and it was on hole slightly bigger then 30 cal. I didnt even bother shooting the other loads. No use wasting powder and primes. Took them home pulled them recovered the powder and loaded 200 of them for hunting. Only guy ive ever owned that compared was my old bdl varmint 22250. But i shot the barrel out of that gun and the dougless barrel never shot as well as the factory one. Another cool thing was i got 2449 for an average of 5 shots with a the highest velocity to the lowest only 5fps different. One of the lowest readings ive ever got .

Boolit Grand Master
    Sounds to me like it should be ready for anything from deer on down under a couple of hundred yards.

I realize its not blue steel and walnut, but if the color really offends you; you can have a three color custom camo job for under fifteen dollars. With Krylon or Rustoleum paint no less.

Robert