RotoMetals2RepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataWidenersTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTB: 7.7 Japanese Reloading Die Set and Lee 7.7 Collet Crimp Die

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

WTB: 7.7 Japanese Reloading Die Set and Lee 7.7 Collet Crimp Die

I have been gifted a couple of Type 99 Japanese Arisaka rifles from a relative and hope to get them in a few weeks. I am looking for a set of dies for the 7.7 Japanese cartridge to reload with – was hoping someone might have a set that they no longer use and would part with – Lee, RCBS, Lyman, etc. - brand not that important as long as they are clean and usable. I would also like to purchase a Lee collet crimp die for the 7.7 as well.

For now, my plans are to resize/convert some 8 X 57 brass that I have into the 7.7. If you have a set of dies to sell, please let me know. I can do PayPal or send a check and when it clears, they could be shipped.

Thank you!

In Remembrance
    Please check your PM. Thanks
    NRA Life
    NMLRA Life
    F&AM

mazo kid thought he had a set of dies but he didn't. Thanks for checking - greatly appreciated!

Still looking for a set of 7.7 Japanese dies - anyone have a set they no longer use? Thanks!

Friday bump

Boolit Bub

7.7 Jap Dies

Quote Originally Posted by bedbugbilly View Post
    Friday bump
    Hi, I have a new set of RCBS 7.7 dies that it appears I will never use. My local auto repair shop gives me a bucket or two of wheel weights every year and refuses to accept any payment for them. He had mentioned that he had a 7.7 and asked me if I could reload for him. I purchased the dies 6 or 7 years ago and told him whenever he was ready I would load and he never moved on getting me his empty brass. I would just look to get what I paid for them plus shipping. $35 plus flat rate shipping if your interested.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngtimer View Post
    Hi, I have a new set of RCBS 7.7 dies that it appears I will never use. My local auto repair shop gives me a bucket or two of wheel weights every year and refuses to accept any payment for them. He had mentioned that he had a 7.7 and asked me if I could reload for him. I purchased the dies 6 or 7 years ago and told him whenever he was ready I would load and he never moved on getting me his empty brass. I would just look to get what I paid for them plus shipping. $35 plus flat rate shipping if your interested.
    New guy here, but long term lurker and reader..
    Anyway, if OP isn't interested, i would be interested in the 7.7 dies. Picked up a complete Type 99 a couple years ago and havnt gotten a chance to shot it yet.. Have some 8x57 brass im looking to resize and make into 7.7 brass so i can finally get this rifle to the range!
    Thanks
    Ron

Youngtimer - sent you a PM yesterday - thanks.

Jim

Needs met so Mods, please close.

To all of the fine members here who responded to my WTB and those that offered advice and suggestions - thank you very much - it is greatly appreciated!

Jim