MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackbox
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataLee Precision
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: NOE not answering emails

Boolit Mold

NOE not answering emails

Been trying to contact NOE to see when the HTC354-115-RN-V6 5 cavity BB mold will be available again. no answer to several emails. Anyone else having trouble contacting them?

Thanks

Call Swede he'll answer faster. Never had a problem talking to him. He does not do email well. Might try PMing him he is a member here. But hasn't been on since March.

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/mem...21-SwedeNelson
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Buddy
    Yeah, ordered a mold 10 days ago, need to update the address so I sent him an email a few days ago and nothing so far. Odd since molds have been shipping out in ~2 days.

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Do Not Email! Call If you want a response!
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Boolit Buddy
    There is a post on the NOE forum dated 5-10 from Swede. He basically say's that just like everyone else in the firearms related business they can't keep up with demand. Says there working 14-15 hours a day 7 days a week trying. He also states he's that he's concentrating on production and back orders not the forum.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by david s View Post
    There is a post on the NOE forum dated 5-10 from Swede. He basically say's that just like everyone else in the firearms related business they can't keep up with demand. Says there working 14-15 hours a day 7 days a week trying. He also states he's that he's concentrating on production and back orders not the forum.
    Thanks for the info . In my case I went to the new Forum site and everything that is on or has been posted shows the same date , March 03, 2019 . I posted a question yesterday ...it is shown dated March, 03, 2019 and got a reply ...which is dated March 03, 2019 ... I mean every thing on the site shows up with the date March 03, 2019 ...regardless of when it was posted . Anyway ...I wont bother trying to get it straight untill they get caught up . I have always enjoyed the forum but it can wait ...Boolit Moulds trump Forum Postings any day .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Buddy
    I had to end up calling him to get the order shipped, they might be swamped with orders ATM and things get a bit lost in the process. Order shipped the night I called him.