Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingWidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Load Data

Thread: Shout out to Titan Reloading for terrific pricing and service!

Boolit Buddy

Shout out to Titan Reloading for terrific pricing and service!

These guys (and gals) have been absolutely first rate.

Not that many probably pay much attention to my posts (I’m an amateur caster at best, and I take from Cast Boolits far more than I give), but if you do catch my posts you’d notice the theme that I’m a lifelong LEE fan and nearly all of my reloading equipment is LEE made.

I’ve had more free time recently and have been adding some new tools to my reloading bench, as well as replacing some things that got destroyed in an accident. Titan has had more availability, and better prices, on LEE stuff than I’ve seen anywhere. I’ve put in three orders in the last couple of weeks with them. Their inventory list is current, they are easy to get in touch with, and they ship next day, and when they ship I get my order the very next day!

FANTASTIC customer service. I believe in giving credit where credit is due, especially at this time with things as they are. If you haven’t, give them a look. They’re excellent!

8mmFan

Boolit Buddy
    P.S. They’re currently listing the Lee Classic Cast Four-Hole Turret press for the same price that others are selling the Lee Value Four-Hole Turret press. I got one last week, mounted it to my bench, and am kicking myself for not getting it years ago. It’s solid!

Agreed with all said above. I don't use Lee exclusively, but I'd say 80% of what I load is loaded on Lee equipment and most using their dies. And for Titan, nothing but 100 thumbs up!
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boolit Master

Titan has always treated me and everyone I have sent their way more than fairly. Good people to deal with. And shout outs to keeping their prices down!

Big Lee supporter as well. The LCT is pretty awesome as well as the new BL Pro 4000.

Lefty
    I'll be needing that for squirrels and such.....

Boolit Mold
    Titan is a first-class operation.

Bought my whole 650 setup from them a couple years ago.

They were offering a discount code, and it was before the politicians decided they were going to collet sales tax from online retailers.

I live 3 miles from Dillon in Scottsdale and they have always been good to me, but I couldn’t pass up such a good deal.

Boolit Master
    I’ve always had good dealings with Titan, and for the most part Lee products have done the job. I’ve had a couple clunkers over the years but mostly excellent stuff, and I love how innovative they are.

Boolit Buddy
    Titan has always treated me right.

Boolit Master
    I visited them on a trip to Wisconsin. Great place, and customer service.

Boolit Mold
    Agree with all above. I live in the neighborhood, and have stopped by there many times for Dillon, Lee and Acme Bullet products. Always knowledgeable, helpful and priced right. Lee happens to be just down the road from Titan as an aside.

Boolit Master
    I just got a Lee 401 175 mold from Titan for $21.49 which is a great price in todays market and it came in just a few days. The only issue is the $15.50 shipping cost.

Boolit Master

I have gotten two sets of dies recently. No problem at all. Very fast service. they just do their job without the least bit of drama.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master
    I use a lot of Lee also , and the service has always been great from Titan glad to hear you like your new press.

I will echo the positive reviews of Titan. I have purchased numerous items from them and have been very happy with their prices and service.