Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataRepackboxTitan ReloadingWideners
Reloading Everything

Thread: WTB; .355" Bullets suitable for 350 Legend

Boolit Master

WTB; .355" Bullets suitable for 350 Legend

Title pretty much says it all, Daughter has a new Savage Axis. Her Husband determined that was the right choice for a deer rifle for her.

If he had the brains God gave a goose he might have asked what I might have for tooling & components on hand for a light recoiling caliber for her. I would have suggested .243W since I have everything needed to put together ammo for that.

So far we have been able to find dies & brass, I have primers enough to go for a while but ZILCH as far as bullets go.

Anything from 145gr on up will do although heavier bullets are going to get into heavier recoil.

Thanks in advance!
    Literacy should not be considered optional in computer based communication.

Boolit Master
    Visit Mike Bellm’s website. He sells bullets for this cartridge. If you wanted to, you could simply use .357 bullets. Myself, and many others have switched between these two slightly different sizes in handguns and never had problems. Cartridge length could/might be a problem....fitting in the magazine. Don’t start at max loads, pick a mid point and work up.

Boolit Buddy
    since its a bolt rifle you can always cast bullets and powder cast them ,I have a ruger #3 that was reborn as a 350 Legend it shoots bug holes at a 100yd. with a 250 grain round nose with reloader 7 as a powder best accuracy was around the 1600 fps. range but has proven very effective on large hogs so white tail should be easy if you would like a few to try PM me would be happy to size and send you some.

Boolit Man
    How many are you looking for? I have some 200gr and 250gr cast, powder coated and sized to .356 if you can’t find anything else.

Apples to oranges, I’m using an AR-15 and had heck with trying to get hornady 147 ftx bullets to feed. Just throwing it out there in case you find those.

Boolit Buddy
    Fury Custom Bullets
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.

Thomas Paine

Boolit Master
    I use a Lee Push through sizer and convert .358" rifle bullets into .355" Legend bullets.

John

What are you looking for as far as bullets go? Are these for target, deer, something else? Standard 9MM bullets will work in this cartridge, but most of them aren't suitable for hunting deer.
    When you care enough to send the very best, send an ounce of lead.

Boolit Master

100% on furry bullets!! Dennis makes them RIGHT

Also 100% on a lee .355/356 sizer die. Lube jackets with case lube & size them twice. They shoot very well!!

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw