Load DataSnyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners

Thread: WTS: Sierra .44 bullets, .38 Special brass, M1A/M14 magazine, SKS strippers & tools

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Sierra .44 bullets, .38 Special brass, M1A/M14 magazine, SKS strippers & tools

Up for sale are some items excess to my needs. I'm happy to answer any questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take ____" followed by a PM trumps all "PM sent" or "I'll take it if...." types of posts. US sales and no sales where prohibited. Shipping will be by USPS First Class mail or flat rate Priority Mail. I'm happy to combine shipping if you buy more than one of the items. Due to issues with my local mail delivery (very late and losing stuff), I can't accept any mailed payments. I'll need some sort of electronic payment like PayPal (F&F or add 3%), Venmo, or Zelle. Pictures are below the descriptions. Thanks for looking!

1. 200 x Sierra 240 JHC .429 bullets: Two opened boxes of 100 each. SOLD Reduced: now $60 plus $8 shipping for both (padded flat rate envelope) SOLD

2. 350+ pcs. of fired .38 Special brass: Included are 282 pcs with the standard brass finish (mostly R-P with some military surplus). Also included are 75 nickel-plated pcs (mostly S&W brand). I believe most of this brass is once-fired but I'm not 100% sure so I'm listing it as simply "fired". Sold $30 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate envelope) Sold

3. M1A/M14 20 rnd. magazine: This was made by Check Mate Industries. It's in VG condition but has seen a little use and has some wear to the parkerized finish in spots. Reduced: now $30 plus $5 shipping (First Class Mail)

4. SKS strippers & tools: This package deal includes 25+ stripper clips, a B-square front sight drift tool (with hex wrenches), the front sight elevation tool, and a recoil buffer. I'm not interested in breaking up this package. SOLD $25 plus $8 shipping (SFRB) SOLD

Last edited by btreanor; 05-18-2021 at 11:00 AM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Grand Master

Good morning
    I will buy the SKS package.
    PM follows Thank you
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

I will take the 38 special package. PM sent.

Boolit Buddy
    Evening bump with reduced prices on last 2 items
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    1. 200 x Sierra 240 JHC .429 bullets: Two opened boxes of 100 each. Reduced: now $60 plus $8 shipping for both (padded flat rate envelope)
    I will take these sending pm