WidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2Load Data
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything

Thread: Friend sent this to me "I Never Cared"

Boolit Grand Master

Friend sent this to me "I Never Cared"

I NEVER CARED

I do believe more and more people are starting to feel this way.

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I’ve been both . . . until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine - until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you don’t like guns, until you tried to take my guns away.

Now . . . I care. I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It’s your problem. You can still fix it. It’s not too late. But it will be. Soon.

I’m a very patient person at times. But I’m out of patience. There are literally Tens of Millions of people just like me that are sick of all your Anti-American crap !

I’ve always cared about life, and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and my other fellow citizens and patriots that certain lives matter more than others. You protest, riot, attack, burn and loot. Your so-called “movement” has become a radical out-of-control bunch of thugs, criminals and anarchists who are doing harm to our Country.

We have had enough ! America is the greatest country on Earth, and if you don’t like America then you can leave. We are done caring about your misguided “feelings”.

You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from other Americans.

Please pass on if you CARE !

“We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”-Winston Churchill

Amen, well said.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Moderator Emeritus

I agree and was honored to pass it on!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In the bullseye, dead center.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Well stated! I just wish that those described would actually leave.....we would have a much improved nation! memtb
    You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“LETS GO BRANDON”

Thank you for putting my beliefs to words. Well done.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    excellent!!!!!

Boolit Master
    We have 2 kinds of people these days.

The first is content to let others have a difference of opinion. This kind of person, if they find someone irascible, offensive or just annoying in thought or actions, will avoid them or ignore them. They go on about their lives.

The second kind, when they find someone irascible, offensive or just annoying in thought or actions, cannot allow it to stand. Someone else is WRONG. They have a different opinion and it MUST be challenged. It cannot be allowed to exist. They must be silenced.

We are dealing with a lot of spoiled children out there.
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

I’m in the camp who believe that if you learn to tolerate a little evil, more will come and you will be forced to allow it. The line separating good and bad has been blurred. You must stand for what is right.
    The sooner I fall behind...the more time I have to catch up with

Moderator Emeritus

Very good. Thanks. Sending it on to others.

Boolit Master

I signed a contract in 1965 that said that I would , defend and protect the CONSTITUTION of the United States of America AND I'm ready and willing to honor that contract TODAY! I'm willing to bet millions just like me would do the same.
    OP expressed my feelings AND anger much better than I could.

Boolit Master
    we feel the same in the UK. what people fail to understand is that with freedom comes responsibility.

Boolit Master
    Perfect.

I too signed a contract with this Country. I swore an oath. I never rescinded that oath.
    Too much of the loud types, are controlling the narrative, while they are in the minority. Yet, sadly, there are many of the majority listening to them, and falling in line with the narrative. I hear it when they say; "Well, I used to believe in XYZ,, but now my (relative or close friend) is (again, fill in the blank) and they feel abused by society. I think we owe them something!"
    Example; "I used to believe being gay was wrong, even in my Bible it says that. But my sweet nephew is gay, and he gets all kinds of abuse. He feels abused & wronged by society, and we owe him & those like him special considerations."
    I've actually had a few conversations like that.
    Or, another one.
    I have a friend who is black. He's a hard working, excellent person. When we were younger, and a bunch of us hung out, his nickname was "n****r Butch. He never took offense to it. I actually didn't call him that to his face, but when others were around & I'd try to reference him, I had to use that to describe who I was talking about to others. About 3-4 years ago, he I I were talking, and we discussed that topic. He told me that he never took offense, BECAUSE we all were never using it as a derogatory description, but only as a nickname. He knew this because more than once, several of the local white guys who hung out with him got into fights FOR & with him. He was one of us, and to this day, still a friend.
    And last year he & I were discussing the current black lives "movement" crap. He was actually VERY angry at the black people, as well as the, (in his words) "stupid white people following that crap!" He felt that George Floyd was a thug & criminal. He said that the force seemed excessive, but that Floyd should NOT have been committing a crime AND should not have resisted.
    BTW; My black friend never even graduated High School. But he's a successful, hard working man.

My points are that the above post is perfect,, because there are many who feel & believe that. And while some may "make exceptions" for a family member or friend, they will either submit, or return to previous beliefs.

We are headed for a lot of problems & headaches unless serious change happens.

Boolit Bub

Get along, they said, to get along. I felt offended, was told to straighten-up or leave. 39 years. All they required was submission to them. Simply told them "you are wrong". I retired. Feel a bunch less stress nowadays. Still looking for primers.
    Reduce the issue, ignore the drama

Moderator Emeritus

I was helped out the door when I got hurt because I was not a yes man and bucked them continuously. Suede government job but not quite. My replacement was a pure butt kisser yes man. I am much happier now.