Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionWideners
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS RCBS/Lee Dies & Lyman Mold

Boolit Buddy

WTS RCBS/Lyman Dies & Lyman Molds

Good afternoon all,
    After cleaning off my reloading desk I have a few items that are surplus to my needs but seem to be sold out everywhere, perhaps I can help a fellow CB member out. All of these prices do not include shipping, contact me via PM for a quote, sometimes SFRB is not the best option. Paypal F&F is the preferred method of payment.

Dies:
    -(SHIPPED)RCBS 99060 Cowboy 12ga die & shellholder set - $110, this set is BNIB, I purchased this about 2 months ago from a local reloading store for $119 + tax, it has never been used. I decided to go another direction and ordered a set from CH-4D, so this set is now surplus to me.
    -Lyman Universal decapping die - $22, New in box, never opened.

Molds:
    -(SOLD)Lyman 358311 4 Cavity. $80 Has the Allen head sprue plate lock. I purchased it from a member about 6 months ago, but I've decided to standardize all my molds into the 2 cavity configuration due to ease of storage, and handle compatibility.
    -(SOLD)Lyman 358156 2 cavity. $50, includes handles. Has the Allen head sprue plate lock. I purchased this from a member about 4 months ago, but it is a duplicate in my inventory. This mold has been used hard prior to my ownership and the handle screws are frozen in the blocks, leaving the handles permanently attached. Overall it is a great functional mold, that casts nicely.

Finding fair prices today is difficult, I’m not trying to ask eBay prices like some of the price gougers out there. If you feel I’ve priced something incorrectly, let’s discuss via PM.
    Last edited by zarrinvz24; 05-17-2021 at 12:27 PM.

PM sent on 358311

Thank you
    Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I'll take this please - PM inbound

-RCBS 99060 Cowboy 12ga die & shellholder set - $110, this set is BNIB, I purchased this about 2 months ago from a local reloading store for $119 + tax, it has never been used. I decided to go another direction and ordered a set from CH-4D, so this set is now surplus to me.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Duplicate post - sorry

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the 358156 mold. PM on the way.
    Cargo