WidenersLee PrecisionLoad DataInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a normal thing here ?

Boolit Master
    Seller here can sell or not to anyone he wants. There is no first come gets the item rule. Most go with the first come gets it but not all. Also you have to have 30 days or thirty posts that contribute to a thread before you can sell on S&S. Many here don't like someone using the forum just for the swapping and selling part. Use the forum for what it's for and get to know some of the folks here. Contribute here and there or ask a question. There is a ton of knowledge here with a lot of good people.

Cast Boolits Owner

Typically we delete threads like these but doing so would remove any post count Dan (SaintDaniel) has gained so I am going to leave it up - don’t want Dan complaining we removed his post count ya know?

Specifically to Dan:
    You joined yesterday at 10:31 then posted an “I’ll take it” on a FS thread at 10:41. I don’t think you read the rules before posting otherwise you would have know it is at the sellers discretion to whom they sell, there is no “I’ll take it” rules (here) and NOT to complain about an S&S thread just because you didn’t win the prize.

Thread closed.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12