Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWidenersInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: A Prayer for our Care Homes

Boolit Master

A Prayer for our Care Homes

my Heavenly Father Author of all creation, I humbly ask you to bless the elderly in our care homes, lift them up, and comfort them in their last days. Show me how I might serve them.
    Amen.
    Today we lost Betty. Betty was a Sunday school teacher to three generations of kids. She fell last year and died today in one of our care homes. Betty was a fire on the mountain for Christ. I am grieved that we could not visit her. She could not get out.
    Assisted living must not be a life sentence in solitary.
    Something has got to change, and I ask my God to show me His way.

If anybody has any ideas how to visit shut-ins, I would like to hear them.
    Even outdoors, in the scalding AZ sun? No.

I'm sorry for your loss 429. The only thing I can think of, is a smart phone/tablet video link. Not optimum, but at least you get to see and hear your loved ones.
    May God receive Betty and she rest in peace in His loving arms. May her family and friends find comfort in Christ Jesus. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Sorry to hear this, May God comfort you all!

USMC 77, USRA 79

just remember there is a celebration in heaven for Betty!!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master
    Yes we Zoom
    online services
    church on TV
    not the same.

How do you tell an old woman she can't go to church?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'll send you a message in a day or two . I have had some experience with the care homes . I completely understand how you feel about these people .
    No turning back , No turning back !

My mother-in-law is also in a personal care home at age 93. I understand your frustration with the no-visit policy. We are just now getting in to see her once a week. Also lifting up prayers for residents and care givers.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Moderator Emeritus

At our assisted living home it was impossible to visit with its residents through the China Virus....we could go to the outside window but these residents do need human contact! I am praying that we get a solution to this evil experiment and show us how to deal with this virus in a way that we can again have the contact with our loved ones that reside at assisted living and nursing facilities!

Father, I come to You because I recognize that You are in charge of everything surrounding our lives. I am praying for You wisdom and guidance down the path so that we can cure this evil attack and restore unto us our loved ones and family members that reside in assisted living and nursing homes. Please protect the residents, their staff, and those that want to have contact with them. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    At our assisted living home it was impossible to visit with its residents through the China Virus....we could go to the outside window but these residents do need human contact! I am praying that we get a solution to this evil experiment and show us how to deal with this virus in a way that we can again have the contact with our loved ones that reside at assisted living and nursing facilities!

Father, I come to You because I recognize that You are in charge of everything surrounding our lives. I am praying for You wisdom and guidance down the path so that we can cure this evil attack and restore unto us our loved ones and family members that reside in assisted living and nursing homes. Please protect the residents, their staff, and those that want to have contact with them. AMEN

......Amen !
    No turning back , No turning back !