RotoMetals2WidenersReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, May 08

For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, May 08

Good morning all. Let's get this weekend started off right. Have a safe and blessed day

Hagee Ministries,
    Today's Scripture

Ephesians 2:10
    "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

Daily Truth

You are not an accident. You are here on purpose. No random whimsy of act has dropped you here haphazardly. Almighty God has chosen to insert you into this moment in history for a specific reason.

We often, and quite unintentionally, discredit the greatness of God inside of us when we say, “I guess I was just lucky.” Luck had nothing to do with it. That was God working all things to our good, because we are “called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:28). Sometimes, we say, “I was just in the right place at the right time.” And you would be right…because God led you there. Let’s give credit where it is due!

In the Old Testament, we read of the beautiful, Jewish girl, Esther. She found herself in the king’s palace with the weight of the survival of all Jewish people sitting squarely on her young shoulders. Mordecai, her cousin, urged her not to shrink from this enormous task. He was certain that she had come to that place “for such a time as this” (Esther 4:14). With the prayers of her people and Greatness inside of her, she rose to meet the challenge.

God did not place you here to merely exist. He deliberately sent you here for such a time as this. He did not place you here to merely get by or survive. Embrace the Great inside you! Let that light shine so that others will see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven (Matthew 5:16).

He knows you. He knows exactly what you need. He sees where you are and what you have walked through to get here. Whether you realized it or not, He was walking with you. He knows where you are headed, and He has gone on before you to prepare the way. Don’t let the world weigh you down. Don’t let the critics slow you down. Don’t let the burdens bring you down. Do let the greatness of God arise in you, and let His enemies scatter before you. Rise up, and shine!

Today's Blessing

Heavenly Father, thank You for sending me to this very place for such a time as this. I may not fully understand Your purpose for me, but I trust Your plan. I may not see where we are going, but I know that You will guide my steps. You lead, and I will follow. In Jesus’ name…amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen and thanks for the lesson this morning. Pastor Hagee has a way with the Word
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen, God has chosen to have us here at this time according to His purpose!

USMC 77, USRA 79

Yessssssss.... amen
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Truth and a lot of certainty in the lesson today . Though sad it takes some folks a long time to figure this out . We have purpose , besides his love for us he created us with purpose .
    No turning back , No turning back !