Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
RepackboxWidenersSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS/WTT Reloading Presses

Boolit Master

WTS/WTT Reloading Presses

Been cleaning up the reloading room and have too many presses.
    Wanting to trade for:
    Redding T7 press and turret heads
    Foster Co Ax Press
    10/10 style beam scale
    RCBS Little Dandy PM and rotors
    10 mm brass
    41 mag brass
    45LC brass

Willing to sell or trade, but will have to be a Face To Face here in OH. I’m in Fayette County, an hour from Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton. Will travel some since it’s cheaper than shipping. Will throw in cash for the right deal.

1) new Lee Classic Turret Press. Never used, mounted on a Inline Fabrication Quick Change plate. Can swap out for a regular non QC top plate. Has Lee Safety Prime, new style, and new. Also has a IF Ergo Handle, but comes with the regular handle also. Comes with two turret heads, which are the same value as fresh lobster nowadays. Both heads are new. Cash price is $250.

2) a used Lee Classic Turret Press. Still in good shape. Has the Lee Safety prime, old style and three used turret heads as well. I have a IF QC for it or if you ask for the non QC top plate for it. $150 cash.

3) Dillon Square Deal B Press. This was just refurbished, ie replaced, by Dillon recently. Thing is new! New PM assembly, toolhead with dies and stuff, and low primer warning thing. It’s set up for 44spec/mag, and only comes with that set up. I do not have the small primer items for it. It’s also missing the little black plastic rod that you put in the primer tube. Asking $375 cash.

4) IF Flush Mount for QC plates. Has the spacer with it so you do not have to modify the surface of your bench. $25 cash only.

Like I said, this is face to face in my area only. I do not want to ship, but if you just have to ask, the answer is $100 more for shipping. Hope that settles that. Sorry, it’s too expensive and too much trouble to deal with during this crazy time.

Selling these cause I have just been using my T7s and older Spartans and can’t really see a need for these anymore. Bought the extra LCT for semiauto calibers and I just don’t shoot those anymore, or enough to keep a dedicated press for them.

Prices are with all the extras. Can take off some stuff if you don’t need it. Which would lower the price. That is best done by text, phone call, or email.

Best way to get ahold of me is by text at 6188891172 or email me at jerryrayhowell@yahoo.com. I do not get notifications from CB, so those ways are the fastest. And I can send pictures or go into more details if needed.

Thanks for looking,
    Lefty
    Last edited by Lefty Red; 05-11-2021 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Updated prices and trade offers
    I'll be needing that for squirrels and such.....

Boolit Master

Updated prices, sorry about not wanting to shipped but it’s just not worth the effort.

Lefty

Boolit Master

Bump with some extra narrative.

Boolit Master

I will be in the Pittsburgh PA area, south where 70 and 79 meet, dropping off a puppy on Sunday. If that helps anyone with a FTF sell.

Lefty

Boolit Master

Closed, moved to another platform.