WidenersRotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
Titan Reloading

Thread: NOE 0.358 Sizing Bushings Are In Stock!

Boolit Master

NOE 0.358 Sizing Bushings Are In Stock!

Get 'em while they're hot, folks, they weren't in stock earlier today and there's at least one less than before because I grabbed it.
    I'm a big fan of data-driven decisions. You want to make me smile, show me a spreadsheet! Extra points for graphs and best-fit predictive equations.

Boolit Bub
    Which they get their die body back in or at least let you back order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my bushings for my new to me .40 cal. They were out for a long time. Checked every day until they finally had them in stock. Wanted to order 3 different sizes and wanted them under one shipping cost. I will say that it has been a trial to get the stuff to start casting and loading for a new caliber.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by daloper View Post
    I just got my bushings for my new to me .40 cal. They were out for a long time. Checked every day until they finally had them in stock. Wanted to order 3 different sizes and wanted them under one shipping cost. I will say that it has been a trial to get the stuff to start casting and loading for a new caliber.
    This is one reason why I am going to do my darndest to make all my future cartridge choices 35 caliber. If you can share molds, sizers, etc, between cartridges, then the brass and dies are really the only additional expense.

Not that I really expect to ever find anything I need that a 357mag making use of some handloading tricks and a strong rifle action can't handle.
    I'm a big fan of data-driven decisions. You want to make me smile, show me a spreadsheet! Extra points for graphs and best-fit predictive equations.