Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Wideners Load Data

Thread: Good Downloadable Free Load Development Data Sheet?

Boolit Buddy

Good Downloadable Free Load Development Data Sheet?

Hi Everyone,

I was watching a guy that goes by GunBlue on CommieTube doing a video on rifle accuracy (can’t recommend the guy’s videos highly enough, btw: he’s terrific and a joy to listen to). Anyhow, at one point there was a shot of the page he uses in his Load Data book. Unfortunately, it was put out by a company that is evidently no longer in business.

I am looking to transcribe about twenty-five years of my reloading load development notes from all types of scattered notebooks into one place. I prefer a written source, not digital. Three-ring binder capable.

Does anyone know of a good free source for this? I’ve checked the Web; found some great free targets at AccurateShooter, but nothing that fits the bill of the above. Looking for a data sheet that’s one 8.5” x 11” piece of paper, per load.

8mmFan

Boolit Master
    You could make this up yourself as an Excel spreadsheet. Then save the template as a pdf document and print out as many as you like. Just remember to give yourself some extra space on the left side of the sheet for the three hole punch.

Boolit Buddy
    Good Point.

Boolit Master
    https://wbrpc.org/

genealogy, another area of interest

feedback - http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...9613-czech_too

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks, Czech. Those are some good samples.

Boolit Master
    I don't remember where I took he idea for this sheet layout from, but I copied a sheet I saw somewhere and made an Excel spreadsheet from it. I lost the Excel file years ago, but I just keep making copies of it.

I like it, because I can get everything on there, plus cut out targets to tape in so I have a reference. Below I did 4 steps of a ladder on the same page, so I could compare.

I have a 3 ring binder that keeps growing, and every year or two I have to move up to a thicker one. I'm about ready to keep a separate "archive" binder for data I don't use regularly, and just keep my solid loads and current tests in the smaller one.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

I got the exact same layout from Beartooth Bullets, except theirs is three to a page.
    God Bless, Whisler

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by whisler View Post
    I got the exact same layout from Beartooth Bullets, except theirs is three to a page.
    That could've been it. I think I just googled "load data sheets" and looked at a few dozen before settling on this one.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk