WidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load Data Repackbox

Thread: .32 S&W, becuase mouse guns need love too.

Boolit Grand Master

.32 S&W, becuase mouse guns need love too.

Last weekend, in my visits to some semi local gun shops, I found a box containing a bunch of .32 S&W brass but didn't purchase it.

Yesterday, while running parts for my tractor/bellymower I stopped in again, he wanted $15 for it. So I forked over the cash and am now the proud owner of a small Curious George lunch box chock full of .32 S&W brass.

Some new, some fired, all I have looked at is solidhead. Some R-P, Rem-UMC, Western, and WW. Should be enough to keep my various topbreaks going for years. I'm not planning on pushing any of them, maybe a grain or so of Bullseye and a round ball.

Just something to make a bit of noise and poke holes in paper.

Robert

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    Good score! Looking forward to the range report. I use the short .32 S&W mostly in the old Winchester or Marbles adapters for the .30-40 Krag, .303 British or .30-'06 rifles as small game and indoor gallery loads. I use 1 grain of Bullseye and a .319 round ball, cast from a Lee mold and pushed through a .314" sizer works great, pushed in flush to the case mouth and just a wee BB-sized dab of soft bullet lube or any handy grease smeared over the ball. I run rounds through a .32 ACP seater die just to the remove the mouth flare, as cases are too short to crimp in the ACP die. With the ladder sight of an '03, Krag or Enfield folded down, just using the battlesight, these shoot close enough to point of aim at 50 ft to 25 yds for the grandkids to bust animal crackers on back yard safari to feed the local wildlife without leaving any litter.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Grand Master
    That's about the load I was thinking of. I also recently received a Lee .319 RB mold, and still have most of a five pound box of Hornady singe O buckshot.

I think fixing the single action mechanism in my Howard Arms revolver just moved up the priority list. Needs a tiny compression spring to work the sear.

I think the faded magic marker says 500 rounds, anyway it is sufficient.

These are the first case I can remember with a Western headstamp. It has been a long time since they combined with Winchester.

Robert

You done a good buy . Happy for you .
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA