Lee PrecisionWidenersTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lee Classic Turret Press Issues

Boolit Master
    I think RCBS shellholders jam in my Lee .....had to take a small amount off the sides of the lower part and it fits......Lee holders are all a very free fit ,and obviously smaller in certain dimensions.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    I think RCBS shellholders jam in my Lee .....had to take a small amount off the sides of the lower part and it fits......Lee holders are all a very free fit ,and obviously smaller in certain dimensions.
    I don’t know I haven’t tried any other brand besides 2 lee shell holders and between 8-12 Hornady ones.

Boolit Bub
    Success!!! I received my new Lee turret ring and it works great. All the turrets turn nice and smooth. I noticed that the new ring is machined all the way around the lugs on the bottom unlike my old ring. So, I must have gotten a bad machined ring at least Lee took care of me and made it right. So, anyone that has turrets that turn stiff or hard I would take a close look to see if your turret ring is machined all the way around. That might be another reason some people seem to chew thru the plastic part that indexes the turret aswell.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by highmountaincaster View Post
    Success!!! I received my new Lee turret ring and it works great. All the turrets turn nice and smooth. I noticed that the new ring is machined all the way around the lugs on the bottom unlike my old ring. So, I must have gotten a bad machined ring at least Lee took care of me and made it right. So, anyone that has turrets that turn stiff or hard I would take a close look to see if your turret ring is machined all the way around. That might be another reason some people seem to chew thru the plastic part that indexes the turret aswell.
    That is great news .
    Glad to hear they took care of you so quickly .
    Enjoy your new press.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by onelight View Post
    That is great news .
    Glad to hear they took care of you so quickly .
    Enjoy your new press.
    I will, it’s main purpose was handgun ammo but I think it will be loading my .308 Sr10.

Boolit Bub
    Congratulations to you, and Lee. Another satisfied customer.

Quote Originally Posted by highmountaincaster View Post
    I will, it’s main purpose was handgun ammo but I think it will be loading my .308 Sr10.
    I use mine in single stage mode to load 223, 308, 30-06, and even a few 458 magnum. I get 1/2 MOA groups at 200 yards with my 30-06 bench rifle.

Mostly, it loads handgun ammo.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by tazman View Post
    I use mine in single stage mode to load 223, 308, 30-06, and even a few 458 magnum. I get 1/2 MOA groups at 200 yards with my 30-06 bench rifle.

Mostly, it loads handgun ammo.
    Nice!!! I plan to do some experiments to see what kind of quality ammo I can make with it compared to my LNL. If it passes, it may become my go to press.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123