Load DataTitan ReloadingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: been a rough few weeks

Boolit Grand Master

Good to hear you are coming back. You have been dealing with this for 20 years you know the general sequence. Having good support is essential and you have it.

I had a client who had MS and sometimes I would see her in a wheelchair and O2 and sometimes she came in walking. She was a pastor's wife and active in the Church. She told me one time that they were having a woman's retreat but she wasn't sure she would go because of her current condition. Two weeks later she told me that one of the ladies said that she would be at the retreat "even if I have to tow your wheelchair behind my car"!

That kind of support is good to have as you go through life with MS.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Grand Master
    Thoughts & prayers, country gent. I guess we all will, or do now, have a run at medical issues. I know I certainly do right now. "KBO" ~ Winston Churchill (Keep buggering on.)

country gent,

Keep on moving my friend. I retired July 31st of 2019 at age 66. Ain't what I would call old yet, but ain't no young un' anymore either. Medical problems, yep I've got several. The dish washer went out and I had to replace it. A longtime friend came over to help. Seems we spent about as much time figuring out which one was going to get up off the floor first, then help the other up more than anything.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12