WidenersTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRepackbox
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Lee Precision

Thread: Teslong Bore Scope , anyone using one ?

Boolit Mold

Teslong Bore Scope , anyone using one ?

Just got mine and so far the Utube ( ) vids are good for reviews . Sure shows all the crap people leave in a barrel , including me . LOL The new to me 243 I just picked up a couple weeks ago has all kinds of copper and looks like lead in it . Throat and chamber look good so hoping I can get it to shoot my PC'd boolits well in it . Time will tell .

I've had one for 6 months and love it. I wouldn't be surprised if "that crap that looks like lead" in your bore is really carbon build up. I bought a well used Rem 700 in .243 Win that had copper and shiny black deposits. I almost thought the deposits were pitting but lots of soaking and scrubbing took them out. I believe it was a lot of carbon. BTW I've used the bore scope for several non-gun related uses. Looking for lost keys under my dresser was the best so far.

Boolit Master
    I have the 26" rigid model, with the extra mirrors. I love it. I run mine off a Win 8.1 Dell tablet. Every little scratch and chatter mark shows up, in supposedly perfect barrels. Barrels that look like a dried up a riverbed, still shoot well. Excellent visual clarity for a low priced scope.

Boolit Master
    I have the 26 in. model and mirror set as well , very happy with it. You will see things that can't be unseen. On the other side hand can find out what you need to know.

Boolit Master
    Based on this thread, I bought one. Some things you just don't want to know about your barrel. The finest barrel in my collection belongs to a Ruger 10/22- beautifully finished or smoothed after many years of constant shooting and intermittent cleaning. Worst appearing one is in a super-accurate Henry .22 lever gun.
    Loren

Boolit Master

I've had one for a year now. I think it is better than the Lyman model I was loaned. The Teslong has clearer and sharper images in my opinion. I like being able to look inside a barrel and see it's real condition. No more guessing.
    Chuck

Boolit Buddy
    One more + vote here, and yes, it shows so much that you'd rather not see but need to.

Boolit Master

Had mine a year,,very happy with it.

Boolit Master

I have one too. Love it. What i thought was pitting in my milsurps. Turned out to be from fouling. The pits are gone. And the bores shine. My Mosin does have what i call high spots now. They are stubbron. Need to take it out and see how it shoots.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Boolit Grand Master
    I have the handheld one, with the flex lens.
    I thought it would fit into a 22 barrel, but it didn't.
    I use it for other barrels, and other things, so not a total loss.
    Do they sell just the rigid lens????

Boolit Master

The smallest bore mine will fit is a 22. So no luck using it on my 17 HMR or my .177 air rifles.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.