Load DataRotoMetals2WidenersTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline FabricationLee Precision
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: WTB WTT for 41 Swiss

WTB WTT for 41 Swiss

Been trying for a while to geta 41 Swiss up and running, about all I've done is gather a little brass (8mm Lebel). Still need everything else and it's out of stock everywhere I look (I know, great timing to look). I hoped someone on the forum may have gotten out of loading for it or got some junk in a trade they can't use. Would also be interested in 348 brass to see which works better. Hit me up with what you're looking for to trade.

I've got a Lee two-die set I'm not using.
    They are used but in good shape with no rust and include the shell holder (no instructions). A few years ago I bought a 41 Swiss rifle and the seller included the dies. I already had a set, so these are just extra.

I'd sell for $41 shipped.
    I don't have much I'm looking for as trade - maybe the Lee .314-85gr WC bullet mold.

As a side note, I've stuck with 8mm Lebel brass. I found no advantage to using 348 Win brass and the Lebel is usually cheaper. That said, these rifles chambers and bores can vary and what works for one doesn't always work for others. My rifle has .419" grooves which keeps me from using the popular Lee 44-310 bullet.

I'm in the same boat with not being able to use 44 bullets, mine is .415 and I think the LEE would pretty much be a cylinder if I could get it down that small.
    So, should have everything covered but bullets. I don't see finding a mould, but you never know. Mainly wondering if anybody may have a rusty LEE push through 41 sizer shoved back in the corner I could hone out.

MTNMAN31, your inbox is full.

Cleared out box.